cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic combined shipping?

Ran into a sale of 4 items to the same buyer.  Ebay automatically combined 3 into one "purchase" label.  Luckily by about 2 inches it worked out.  But a slightly smaller item and it would have been much cheaper to ship 2 and 2.  

Is there a way to break it up differently if you don't like how ebay did it?  This must be a new feature.  I haven't seen it before.  I suppose I could just manually change tracking numbers in the future but that seems like a pain and might open me up to fraud?

Anyone else seen this or had experience?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Automatic combined shipping?

It was combined into one order because the buyer added all items to their shopping cart and made one payment. It's not a new feature by any means, but could be that your buyers typically make separate payments for everything so this is new to you.

All you need to do is purchase a shipping label, then go back to the order and use the option to purchase another label. You can assign up to 5 tracking numbers to each order.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply