cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone having issues with bulk mailing ?

Anyone having issues with bulk mailing ?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Anyone having issues with bulk mailing ?

bulk label printing error

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I am having the same error....

Have you figured it out why??

It worked if just printing small portion of the orders..

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

yes i have the same issue. it seems that there are certain orders that won't go through bulk shipping today.  if you're able to figure those out (trial and error) and print those as a single label...the rest of your orders will work on bulk label printing.  unfortunately, the only way i could figure out which are the problematic orders is to bulk print a few at a time.

even more frustrating is the fact that some of my accounts can't generate the sales order file today.  i had to manually type it into my spreadsheet by hand.  it's not a pc/cache error though because i was able to generate the file on other accounts using the same computer. 

wasted so much time today getting orders shipped...

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Having the same problem- UGH!  I was only able to print 1 out of 14 labels which defeats the whole purpose of  "bulk" shipping.  I reached out to CS on facebook & twitter.  Guess what,  no one is aware of this issue.  It's been 5 hours and no mention of this on the system status board.   The system is supposed to undergo general maintenance later tonight maybe it will be fixed /addressed  or we'll have more glitches tomorrow.  Since I need to provide SCAN sheets for USPS pickup of my packages,  I'll export  the remainder of my labels to Pirate  Ship ( same prices as eBay!).    

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Problems on my end too with bulk shipping. 

This is ridiculous eBay. First multiple listing glitches a couple weeks ago, that caused a complete inventory nightmare, and now this. 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

yes I am. Have 40 + packages and  there is an error. Try it 5 times. I thought it was my internet. 😭

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Also having the same issue.  Was on the phone with ebay customer service for 40 minutes and then another 30 minutes with ebay tech support this morning.  Neither had any solutions...hopefully this gets corrected quickly. Printing 200+ shipping labels and packing slips per day individually is ridiculous!

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Yes. I get errors trying to use bill starting last night.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

How are you getting through to eBay by phone?  I try calling and get an automated answer saying to go online for help. 

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

The issue is with new ebay accounts with 0 feedback. They cause bulk shipping label to not generate labels. Go through all your orders and print the labels with accounts that show 0 feedback individually.

It has nothing to do with how many orders you print. If one of these new accounts with 0 feedback is in the que, it will cause an error.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply