Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

$15 USPS shipping surcharge

Well, here we are ...... 135 days, over 4 months, a third of a year ............ after the $15 (and $4) USPS surcharge for long packages went in, and when setting up a listing eBay still fails to show that charge. As the cost variation shown for calc...

36  inch surcharge.jpg

International Shipping

Well ebay has stated that they are turning on international shipping automatically on me. I did not ask for that and will not ship internationally so I've decided I'm not longer going to sell on this platform. No big deal as the other platforms I use...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay shipping - splitting cart orders and miscalculating combined shipping

In the past few months ebay has started:A) splitting orders placed by customers who put their items in the cart and make a single paymentB) can't seem to combine shipping costs on some orders and simply add the individual shipping cost for each item ...

Shipping to Germany

Hi. Someone from Germany bought an item for auction in which I offered free shipping. My page says I deliver to the U.S. and I did sign up for global shipping. When looking for shipping prices for Germany I would be paying twice the price of the item...

Part invoice with contact!

Restoring a 1967 XXXX, as an ASE Master Tech who retired, I have an ongoing service manual. God told me I wouldn't be around to fix it in 25-35 years. But if scanned into a PDF, Thumb drive, Paper manual, a trained tech 300-900 mile from town can fix...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay International Shipping

Three months ago I opted in to Ebay's International Shipping program. I ran into issues almost immediately. Normally, when I get an address that needs a couple easy fixes to process label, ie.: too many characters in line/unnecessary commas/no zipcod...

High shipping

I notice some sellers are gouging prices on Shipping..Looking yesterday some hot wheels (1 ) shipping from two states over was 14.95 .un real. This is going to put sellers out of Business?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! eBay Discounted USPS Costs for 1st Class with tracking

When using the Shipping Calculator, I can get my costs for many items but not for 1st Class with Tracking. I charge for shipping, not Free, and have it in my listings. When listing, 1st Class is a range but it is not correct. So I take a guess. Since...

Resolved! Media Mail

Do we not get an eBay discount with Media Mail? When I use the Shipping Calculator, for eBay price, I get the same price as the in-store Post Office price. Is the Shipping Calculator not working correctly?

Complaint!

I purchased an item and checked out as a guest. I purchased the item on April 2nd. What scant tracking information there is doesn't even show if it's been shipped yet, only that it's been paid for. It does show UPS ground shipping. I contacted UPS he...

Canadian buyer, shipping from US has gotten slower and expensive.

Hi all,I’m a Canadian customer with minimal knowledge of the selling side of eBay, so please bear with.I’ve noticed in the last while, with the transition to “International” shipping from the “Global” shipping platform, that the price of shipping to ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Expensive is International Shipping?

I recently had to return two dresses to a company in England. I'm in the USA. I rarely, if ever, send a package internationally, so I was shocked at the price. Some of the options were $200+!! The absolute cheapest option via USPS was $77. I never wo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors