Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! "Delivered to Agent" not showing as delivered status - now buyer is claiming nondelivery

I shipped an item out 2 weeks ago and on the 16th, it hit the 'delivered to agent for final delivery' status. For some reason, eBay *used* to see this as 'delivered' but now it just gets stuck on 'shipped' status; I assumed everything was fine as it'...

Asendia shipping

well Asendia is a nightmare.I am seeing multiple packages with different Asendia tracking numbers but then when they mail it with post office they have same track number, different sellers as far as I know.I go to parcels app using Asendia tracking n...

eBay card envelope...

Fellow card sellers (non-sport, sport, trading, etc...).... Since the eBay 6x8" paperboard mailjackets are on backorder, I need to buy them elsewhere. Trying to get them for around the same price (qty 100 for around $30). I have looked at uline but w...

Having Issues Printing Packing Slip as of 04/2023?

As sellers we have all noticed that the format to Print off your Packing Slip prior to purchasing/printing your Shipping Label has changed. If you are like me and prefer to print your packing slip prior to purchasing your shipping label, you now have...

When does eBay take shipping for international labels?

Recently I made my first international sale through ebay's shipping program. They've already sent my payout, but included in it was the cost of shipping. So apparently there is a delay in when they take the shipping cost? If so when they do charge fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pleast: Seller charging 2-day Fedex but has no intention to abide by his stated shipping practices

Seller has 2-day Fedex option in shipping choices.It's Friday evening and I purchase product with 2-day Fedex option. On Saturday, I communicate with seller who states they are going to use USPS and 'it's faster'.I respond that I only purchased this ...

Resolved! Item not received case for buyer's incorrect address

I had a USPS package returned to me because the buyer had moved and hadn't updated their address. The buyer has now opened an item not received case asking me to send the package to their new address. This was an $8 item that will cost $8.22 to send ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package never scanned in as accepted USPS

Hello. New seller here. I was a bit out of the way out of town when I spotted a mail truck doing the rounds on a street I was parked on after doing an errand. I had my package ready and labeled and asked if he wouldn't mind sending mine off. He said ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Recommendation for good shipping forwarding company?

Hi, all,Does anyone use shipping forwarding themselves? I've shipped through buyers' choice of forwarder with no issues at all - but I'm pretty inactive these days and didn't save any addresses. And, of course, one ships under the buyer's name anyway...

Ebay delivery service problems

Ebay introduced the new "Ebay delivery services" few months ago. This system offers cheap shipping for small item with 3 Oz or less. One of the biggest concerns on this new toll is that USPS staff cannot scan the labels, similar to First Class Mail p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors