Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

Global Shipping Program is missing on the App

Using the eBay App on an iPhone, there is no option to Select Global Shipping Program ? It’s just not there as a choice even tho I have it confirmed by eBay that it is enabled , will this glitch be rectified soon ? Thank you

Resolved! Shipping - ebay combined 3 paid orders - listed separately - only 1 shipping label available

I have a buyer who purchased 3 different items that I had listed with seller paid shipping. He paid for all 3 purchases separately.When ebay processed the purchases they automatically combined shipping. I now have 1 weight for all 3 of the purchases ...

Resolved! Postage due

Good afternoon, I am a frequent buyer of baseball cards and within the past few months have had several envelopes mailed to me postage due. Usually 40 cents. My carrier has been patient but it is waning and now they are expecting us to pay. I politel...

Have I been scammed?

I think I have been scammed. There are 2 tracking numbers for my package, one for the seller's country and one for the international part of the shipping. According the the domestic number, the package have been delivered yesterday. None of the track...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping screw up

I sold an item and in a rush I clicked thru and printed my label. Of course then I realize 13 oz was in my shipping details. I cannot figure how to get back into those shipping details to print another label. Does it open it if I void the label? The ...

eBay Shipping Calculator

Before pricing my listing, I used eBay's shipping calculator ahead of time to see how much to factor into the selling price for shipping because I wanted to provide free shipping. I told the calculator that I had a large envelope(9''x6'') and that my...

Shipping issue

I ordered something on Sunday June 18th at 5pm EST and there was no activity such as a notif about it shipping for a few days, then I got a message from the seller Thursday June 22nd saying USPS lost his stock of the item and would ship out Friday an...

Why are buyers asking for tracking?

We use ebays labels for shipping, so buyers are notified of the tracking number once the label is created. For some reason, we have had 2 people ask for tracking number after a label has printed. Is it a possibility that email isn't notifying buyers ...

USPS Informed Delivery

This is a service I subscribe to for free from USPS. It shows you images daily of the mail you are receiving via email. It also shows tracking numbers of packages you are receiving. This is a great feature to integrate as part of proof of delivery. F...

Resolved! Buyer paid but has not updated shipping address

Hello, what do you do when a buyer paid and has his shipping address as a UPS access point, and when I contacted him to change his shipping address he has not yet responded or updated the address? It's been 24 hours. I understand that I can't ship UP...

Resolved! shipping label problem

On June 14, I sold a photograph and shipped it between cardboard in a paper envelope 6x12", less than 4 ounces, first class $3.86. It was deducted on June 14. On July 14, I received a short pay fee. It did not show up under shipping labels as an adju...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors