Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

VINTAGE MATCH BOOKS SHIPPING

Just an FYI, if you sell matchbooks and they still have any matches in them and you use USPS, they can only ship via GROUND transportation. First class and priority go via air most of the time. I was researching some prices and shocked to see how man...

Shipping Charges Difference?

Just a curiosity question. I recently bought an item from a seller that said shipping would be $17.50. When the package arrived, the postage paid was clearly marked as $9.60. I am not a seller so I am not sure how the shipping estimation works. Is th...

Resolved! What happens at the international shipping center?

Read some old threads on this subject with conflicting information. I'm curious whether items are routinely re-packaged or not. I would guess not under most circumstances, given the volume of packages ... Also wondering how items are re-labeled. I'm ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

GSP

just invited to join this program, but not sure, any feedback from some of you who had experience with this International selling program, please.

Why am I shipping an eIS package to California

My understanding was that all eIS packages were to be sent to Texas.Now I have an eIS package label that is going to California.Can anyone here explain to me why this is happeningTIA - fivetoner

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Labels For Used Lithium Batteries

Does eBay have a link to download required labels that need to be added to outside of packages to be shipped by ground (a requirement) for used lithium batteries? Should the battery be inserted in device or wrapped separately in package? Thank you

Resolved! Not yet eligible for EIS, but getting bids from outside USA

Experts, I've been selling on eBay for years (to help fund a museum). The museum recently registered as a 501(c)(3) so I set up a Charity Seller account. The take-away is that I am now a "new seller." As such, I don't qualify under the EIS program (a...

New Packing Slip format HORRIBLE

Today I went to ship an item, and saw the new ebay shipping packing slip format. I have a custom message that I added to my packing slip for last 10 years. Today, it is GONE. Called ebay and they said they cannot ressurrect my old message, and I can ...

Resolved! EBay invoice overcharged shipping by $6.53 on $12.47 label

Experts, I've started using USPS Ground Advantage for everything because it's simple and relatively inexpensive. Today I had a sale for $44 (4 pounds) for which the invoiced shipping was $19.00. The charge for the label (purchased on eBay) was $12.47...

Differnt buyer and ship to ?

I do not know if this is the correct place for this but any help will be appreciated - This is the backstory - I sell mostly sports cards and Last week I received and email for someone (ebay buyer with feedback over 1,000 ) asking how can i sell card...

international

I don't appreciate being signed up for international shipping. There are things we can't sell on here because people outside the U.S. might get "offended". Just shut fix it so people outside the U.S. can't see me sales and problem solved but Nooooooo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Huge Package Shipping

What do you guys do when y'all have big boxes to ship, not to mention multiple of them?I have a motorcycle gas tank that's ready to be shipped out and the box is fairly huge. Any suggestions?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors