Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS lost package en route to Global Shipping Program

So the package left the USPS Regional Origin Facility and hasn't updated in a week. If this was a normal sale I'd just send the buyer another one and not worry about it, but because it's going to the eBay shipping hub I could see problems with that. ...

eBay Global shipping sucks

Every time a seller uses eBay Global Shipping it turns into a 1–2-month journey on a container ship. Second bad experience and the last. I will ask seller every time what shipping he is using if it's eBay Global shipping I will ask for another way to...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

Are IOSS numbers mandatory?

I recently received a message from Ebay about IOSS numbers. I included the message below. It looks like it says they are mandatory, this is the first time I've heard anything from Ebay about this, I've always shipped items without putting this number...

Can you let buyers pay for UPS Ground Saver?

Hello all!! I use business policies for my shipping, and I want to edit my policy for UPS Ground. I want to change it from UPS Ground to UPS Ground Saver so that I can ship heavy items with UPS but it'll be cheaper for the buyer. However, it doesn't ...

eBay closing threads concerning IOSS

Hi Community, I've noticed that eBay Community moderators are closing threads concerning incurred extra costs because of missing/incomplete/invalid/wrong IOSS with the excuse "Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies". Tho...

• 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

International Shipping Label

I shipped an item to Canada via USPS international. My default shipping is under my store name. I forgot to change the shipping label to my name. Will it be stopped by customs? Shipping alone was $83.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Worried about eBays new int'l shipping, "eBay will automatically handle returns on your behalf"??

I received an email from eBay about the new international shipping, and it has me worried,What does this mean?"We’ll handle all international returns and refunds on your behalf,"Knowing eBay, this means they will automatically deduct funds if the buy...

shipping costs

Why should I pay two times shipping costs for two items from one vendor that would weight and size wise fit into one package? I sent a message to the shop asking them to combine the items but have not received any answer. Any advice what I can do to ...

Carrier Changed By Seller

When checking out I chose the FedEx carrier/delivery option but when looking at my informed delivery page and tracking on eBay, I see USPS. I double-checked and the price on my receipt shows the price for FedEx. Why would the seller change without as...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Harmonized Tariff Code? Scared

This is my first time shipping internationally to Canada. I believe I have found the correct harmonized tariff code at 8414.59. It's a airbrush spraying booth with fan, 6ft exhaust and LED lights. What happens if I am wrong? I'm trying to get under E...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question about Date on Shipping Label

Hi. I am just starting to sell on eBay again after many many years. Things have changed a lot. I used to print my labels on Pay Pal. So today I had a sale and it was my first sale and first time using eBay labels. I printed the label and noticed in m...

can't print my labels to a scale size

Does anybody know why today I am not allowed to print my labels to a smaller size. Once I hit scale to 60% the labels disappear? It allows me to print at 100% only........ Is there a problem today Kinda hard to do shipping when It will not allow me

eBay's New International Shipping

Anyone else annoyed at the way eBay implemented their new international shipping service?I was able to tailor my international shipping costs using the eBay International Standard Delivery option, with weight as a price control, and then decide if I ...

Resolved! Two USPS issues in two days with home delivery issues

i had two boxes show back up return to sender from USPS. One saying insufficient address, the other saying no such number. Both are first class shipments using labels from Ebay's order page. I reached out to each buyer and showed the photos and both ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

My Items arrived as at 6th Oct-2023 as per Tracking Details but still not received yet . i don't know why received me yet already past 10days for arrived.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors