Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Unable to bid due to address even after changing it

I'm in the UK which I appreciate is no longer part of the EU. I managed to bid or buy items from Germany before and get them delivered to a friend who lives in Germany. Most German sellers only post to Germany anyway.Recently however I get the follow...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

International shipping problem

I sold a customer in Germany a rare $100 Sony Minidisc. It went through to EBay center fine. But the buyer in Germany received it and is now claiming that he received an old pair of shoes instead of the mini disc. He included a photo of the label and...

Resolved! BUYER WAITING TO SEND PAYMENT.

A buyer contacted me on Sunday Morning and ask for a deal on a item that they were interested in. I cut the price from $16.95 to $12.95 + shipping to which they agreed with and bought the item. I continued to wait for their payment to clear which is ...

Resolved! Shipping Label Snafu

"Sorry, this item can't be found.Sign-in to eBay again to make sure you are logged in with the correct user and try again." This is the message I get when trying to print a shipping label. I have signed out and back in. I shut down computer and resta...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

no ecibi mi compra

Good afternoon, I placed an order on August 9 and it is the date that I did not receive the piece and I already contacted the seller and he only gives me delays and that I wait and still nothing and finally he told me that he sent it to me again toda...

devolucion de un articulo que no llego

Good afternoon, I made an order on August 9 and it is the date that I did not receive the part and I already contacted the seller and he only gives me delays and that I wait and still nothing and finally he told me that he was sending it to me again ...

UPS Overcharges

Been having issues with UPS shipping overcharges after delivery. When shipping golf clubs, we have been using UPS and purchasing the labels on ebay, however, in some instances, the cost states around $9.00, and after delivery, we are charged $21.70. ...

International Shipping Inconsistent

We have been using the international shipping without much incident this year. However, we recently noticed that some of our listings aren't available for international shipping, despite having the exact same shipping policy as functioning listings. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Filing A claim with USPS

I had an item purchased for less the $20. It met the eBAY Standard Envelope requirements. When the product arrived to my purchaser it was damaged. How do I file a claim? Do I file through eBAy or USPS? I tried to file with USPS, but it said tracking ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors