Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

How can you check if an item is real or if they're trying to scan you when buying something

I was trying to buy a vehicle and they said that eBay shipping or some stuff like that well I want to be able to call and talk to someone and verified that this vehicle is actually there and if the way they're asking to be paid just sounds a little s...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay Global Shipping Program prices doubled overnight

Hey, I buy a lot of lego sets on ebay from the UK, the usual prices of small-medium packeges were 30-40 gbp.This morning i look at my watchlist i see the prices went up by 100%!!! . like a 60 gbp set have shipping cost of 58 gbp instead the usual 20-...

Ebay Shipping

Is there a problem with EBay Shipping today - tried to ship items and a different system came up and I could not get the labels to print unless I joined the new system for 19.99 a month. Even though I could not get labels to print the system still ch...

Resolved! Ebay Standard envelope lost?

Hi this is the first this has happened to me. Buyer just reached out and said card he purchased never arrived. I checked tracking and it's been stuck in destination processing June 5th and was supposed to be delivered by June 9th. Is the envelope los...

Screenshot_20230613_115310_eBay.jpg

Password????

Has anyone else been asked for and how common is it to provide a password before getting a package from a carrier? I have been an eBay member since July 2011 and have never been asked for a password to receive a package I ordered from another seller ...

Resolved! New International Shipping Program Returns--Money Back Guarantee Claims

New program sounds great, as ebay would like us to believe. However, I'm not so sure. One question: If buyer claims "item not as described" (buyer's remorse claim) as they often do to avoid paying return shipping, what happens? Does seller still keep...

Shipping to Canada from US question

I have a few items up for auction and I specify NO International Shipping. I'm also providing FREE SHIPPING in the US, for these items. I've been asked if I would consider shipping to Canada? I would consider this, if the buyer would pay for shipping...

eIS (eBay International Shipping) cannot combine shipping on different items ordered together?

I was switched to eIS back in February and I sell quite a lot of items all over the world via ebay GSP and now eIS. In the past, if a customer ordered multiple different items together, GSP automatically combined them, although often overcharging for...

Ebay shipping fees

I purchases 2 books from the same seller but ebay shipping has charged different amount for the books . one book is 34 USD and the other 60 USDthe seller promised to refund me but doesn't know how to deal with because the shipping is handles by ebay ...

Help to resolve an issue

Hello I have a problem with a product I purchased and I received something different. I live in Mexico and I made a purchase from a seller in the US of a pocket watch. Use the "eBay International Shipping" service since for years it was the most reli...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors