Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Ebay International Shipping Policy on Multiple Bids - BAD!!!!!

I just sold 2 items listed on 2 different auctions to a seller in the UK. Believe it or not, after I spoke with online support, you cannot combine shipping using Ebay's International Shipping Service. I was told it is a customs issue and that the buy...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

Chosen worldwide shipping but Norway is excluded!!!!!!!

Seller has changed shipping to Worldwide. I live in Norway, but yet I can't buy the item as it says ITEM CANT BE SENT TO NORWAY. This has never been a problem in the past. Sure some sellers chose European Union, but since Norway is not a part of EU t...

Item not delivered and no way how to contact eBay

Hello,Has anybody hint what to do when my package looks it is stucked in transit using Global Shipping. On tracking there is more than two weeks same information. Seller can not help me and option Ask eBay to step in is missing. I am disappointed by ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

Shipping Small Items for Cheap w/ tracking

Hi all,I currently sell these stickers and I mail them in the 9.5" by 4" commercial envelopes. As you may know, there is no tracking and the only way to ship them with tracking is to pay the whole $4.00. Is there or does anyone have a way I can ship ...

Helping my customer

Trying to help a customer that got charged $40.00 for shipping from Ebay and I only charged $14.50. How do I talk to someone who can help? none of this helps? Thanks She is in United States not overseas.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item returned to sender

I purchased a action figure from a seller who claims to ship within 3 days. So day five I reach out and ask when they will ship my item they response with its shipping today. So I just checked the tracking and the item I purchased is being sent back ...

TRACKING UPLOADED ON TIME AND VALIDATED

all of my metrics are perfect.... besides this. some items I sell are 1-5 dollars but do not apply for Ebay standard envelope labels so I just add a stamp... how do I avoid these defects ??

Seller does not offer worldwide shipping in his auction

I'm in the US, the item I wish to bid on Is by a seller in the UK. He has a bid on his auction already so is unable to add worldwide shipping to his auction. But has added my user name to his 'Exemption' list so this should allow me to bid. But when ...

Increase in "Undeliverable Address"?

I've only sold about 100 items in the past four months. But more than 5% of those items are returned to me in the mail due to an "undeliverable address" or similar. When that happens I always double check the shipping address is correct and contact t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors