Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Carrier and shipping costs

Hello eBay I'm new to selling on eBay and encountered a few problems I hope you guys can help me with. I live outside the US but want to sell to the US because the collectors of my 'niche' and thus target demographic are more numerous there. It's her...

Resolved! USPS shipping rates increased??

I don't remember seeing anything about the USPS shipping rates going up. I went to print a label for a padded flat rate envelope and see it went from $8.30 to $8.54.. Was there any announcement about this?? Did I miss it?? TIA

parcel from unknown person

I have received gift from unknown person how can i check from who it is?I have this person customer ref.number only

global shipping

Hi, I want to turn on Global Shipping for my Ebay products, but I do not see any option for this in my shipping preferences. I believe I qualify for this based on what I've read. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Resolved! Ebay shipping calculator screwing up big time today.

GA stayed selected, Prepopulated weight for a combined package paid by invoice to buyer was 4 lb, 4oz. My cost was $6.72. I changed the weight to 2 lb 4 oz, it went up to $8.07 and change, increased the weight to 2 lb 8 oz, amount due dropped to $6.7...

Can't add tracking number!

Combined items, purchased one label , tried to add tracking number the various items -- eBay allows the tracking number and carrier to be added but the "save" is greyed out. Anyone else?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Shipping to APO/AE

Does eBay shipping program cover this since the buyer is in Italy or would I need to provide an adjusted rate? Ships to: 09630-0016, APO, AE, US The item is heavy at 3+ lbs and I don't want to accept the offer and only charge $14.45 if it's going to ...

Resolved! Tracking says delivered but I haven't shipped it yet

I have two packages that I printed labels for and put in my mailbox for pickup. I just received an email from one of the buyers saying that the tracking shows it has been delivered. How can this be? Its still in my mailbox! When I looked at the track...

Label dimensions default changes intermittently and stuck with irreversible wrong size. Thanks!

Just wanted to vent. Never had this problem before. Changed my default label size to 2x7 and have printed hundreds of labels this way. Today my batch of 6 labels were all an extremely inconvenient (because of my package sizes) 4x6. Only way to change...

Post Office holiday

Just a heads up. Monday the 15th is a federal holiday and the post office will be closed. MLK day comes early this year. 3rd Monday and all that.

Shipping rates incorrect?

Has anyone noticed they are being charged incorrect shipping on their sold item? This week I had an item ship media mail and I have my listing set to charge calculated, however, I was charged $1.05 more than the buyer! Had another one today where cal...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors