Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Wrong Shipping Amount Paid on Sale to Canada

How did this happen? Sold a watch to a buyer in Canada who paid only $4.65 for shipping. Order details page indicates buyer selected USPS FCM International. Ship you order page however shows buyer selected eBay International Std Delivery for 13.00 sh...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay marking items delivered the second they're shipped?

So I shipped an item at 2:40 PM personally at the post office desk. The buyer immediately gets a notification that the item was delivered at 2:40 PM at my local post office desk. Buyer contacts me wanting to know what's going on. I check the USPS tra...

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 7.27.51 AM.png

Anyone else having problems with extra shipping costs being charged after item delivered?

I sell mainly books, and I have been an ebayer for about 20 years. There have been 6 instances in the last month that I have incurred "chargebacks" for additional shipping costs via my Managed Payments account. This doesn't make any sense as I weigh ...

Ebay Freight OVER CHARGE is Ridiculous

Shipped a 49 Lb Box 16X16X16 fedex Via Ebay was like 23-24 dollars, Got yet Another Ebay Freight upcharge notice Package actual weight was 50.2 lbs and 17x18x17 They More than doubled the freight!!I will no longer Use Ebay Freight. I will use Fedex.c...

eBay International Shipping Program Inconsistencies

I recently sold a few of a large round auctions of trading cards to a buyer in Australia. This round of auctions was my first foray into the International Shipping Program. The auctions seem to work fine with payment and everything. The buyer then wa...

International shipping

I sold a sealed foundation and the buyer is international in Italy. I am trying to find out if it is an item I can ship or not. I called eBay and the customer service person was not sure and it will take days before the international shipping team wi...

Order returned

I had a order return using eBay standard envelope weighing .6 oz saying I needed 40 cents more postage. Not the first time this has happened.

Shipping

Unlike private shippers, relying on USPS “DELIVERY TIMES” frustrates buyers. Seldom met and with little recourse. As a current buyer I’m looking at multiple unexplained delays. On higher ticket items, better to offer private, reliable, alternatives.

Bulk label reprint no longer working

Well ebay just improved their website again......Not only has the label orientation not been fixed for 8 months but now as of last week I am unable to batch reprint labels.....and this multi-order shipping is broken 100% for me. Does anybody have a w...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors