cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Ebay Experience: ITEM NEVER ARRIVED, No response from Ebay Customer Service, no refund

TRACKING NUMBER: EW000474037FR

- IVE ALREADY SENT 4 e-mails to this channel "Contact us" and you say within 24 hours i will be answered but i was already 72 hours and i got no answers, i need my money back urgent, the seller is with the package for already 1 week and he is with my money! I WANT A FULL REFOUND URGENT im using Ebay honestly since 2011 and i want the things right! im waiting for some answer for it but ebay's customers Service seems to be not useful since you guys not responding in the 24 hours guaranteed I spent 240 Eur with this order and im cancelling this purchase since its not arrived and came back to seller, i want a full refund or at least 230Eur. I Am mad at Customers Service BECAUSE you guys doesnt answer me and i got to keep sending e-mails in hope to get some answer... thats SAD ! im am copyin all the mails im sending and if u dont answer in the next 24 hours ill have to take some different action..

INFOS: - The item number(s) of the item(s) in question : 

- Your eBay username and the username(s) of the other member(s):

me - willianlucena

he - 

- Any other information you think might help us resolve this: I dont know what happened but the item not arrived and came back to seller, I dot want to wait for the package anymore and since it was not my fault i want the full refund... The seller asked me to cancel the dispute so i did it friendly but I Didnt know that would be not possible to open the dispute again, so now i cannot open it again... and he says he would refund just 200Eur instead of 240Eur Please i want a full refund URGENT!! I want it noww I am just waiting for some answer for too long !! I am getting madd !! LOOK THE TRACKING NUMBER : EW000474037FR !! I want a full refund now!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

answer to:

SR# 1-117588338146 Hello Willian, Thank you for contacting eBay about the item that you’ve purchased. I'm sorry that the transaction did not go smoothly as expected and I understand that you want to know what to do. I'd like to assist you with this matter. Please accept our apology for the delayed response and I appreciate the effort you exerted in bringing this concern up to our attention. We're happy to help you resolve this and we need a little more information. Please get in touch with us again by clicking on "Contact Us" at the bottom part of this page and provide us the following information: - The item number(s) of the item(s) in question - Your eBay username and the username(s) of the other member(s) - Any other information you think might help us resolve this We look forward to hearing back from you so we can look into this. While checking your account I see that you have been with us since 2011. We would like to thank you for staying with us and choosing eBay as your online marketplace of choice. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Sincerely, Wendell V. eBay Customer Service

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Worst Ebay Experience: ITEM NEVER ARRIVED, No response from Ebay Customer Service, no refund

Do not click "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page, as that message instructs you to do.

Instead, reply directly to that message from your email account.

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

ok i've just did that, thanx
Message 3 of 22
latest reply

First things first.

This is a public forum, we are only other ebay buyers and sellers.

In your rant  you didn't give us any information that we would need to advise.

What was the estimated delivery date. 

When did you file a claim.

Where is the item comming from and where are you?

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

not worked 😕

Failed to deliver to '<temp_u_customerhelp@unify-am-sp.ebay.com>'
LOCAL module(account temp_u_customerhelp) reports:
account is full (quota exceeded)

Original-Recipient: rfc822;<temp_u_customerhelp@unify-am-sp.ebay.com>
Final-Recipient: LOCAL;<temp_u_customerhelp>
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;account is full (quota exceeded)
Message 5 of 22
latest reply

You say the item was sent back to the seller? Why? You did not receive a notice to pick up the item? Wrong address? If you have closed the case at ebay you can always open an item not received complaint at Paypal, if that is how you paid. Be sure to escalate the case within the time allowed. You have 180 days to open a case.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 6 of 22
latest reply

You should never cancel a dispute! Always wait for a resolution -- either the product arrives or you get a refund. So, forget eBay. They cannot help you now. You are wasting your time.

Open an "item not received" case (INR) with Paypal if that is how you paid. Or dispute charges with your credit card company if applicable. Be aware that, if you provided an incorrect or incomplete address, the "return to sender" status is your fault, not the seller's, not eBay's, not Paypal's.

~~C~~
My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 7 of 22
latest reply

What was the estimated delivery date. :No Time estimated, but the item is already came back with the seller,
Where is the item comming from and where are you?

Item location:
SADIRAC, France

Ships to:
Brazil, São Paulo

Delivery estimate:
Varies for items shipped from an international location

When did you file a claim.
i opened at 27 mai 2017
and closed on 2 jun 2017 by the seller's request..
he asked me to close the dispute because i would wait the package to come back...
so i did, and now its a nightmare because i cannot open it again..
the guy is with the ITEM and all my money.. i dont want it anymore but i want a full refund !

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

where do I open a case for INR on paypal ? i cannot find it , I put the correct address!
Message 9 of 22
latest reply

juts did the opening case, got to wait 3 days till the seller give some answer but i already know he wants to refund just 200 for the item value, but not the 40Eur for the shippment.. let us see, what happens next
Message 10 of 22
latest reply

just opened the case, lets see what happens next.. i got to wait 3 days for the sellers response, but i already know he wants to pays juts for the item value.. and not for the shipping.
Message 11 of 22
latest reply

@willianlucena wrote:
just opened the case, lets see what happens next.. i got to wait 3 days for the sellers response, but i already know he wants to pays juts for the item value.. and not for the shipping.

It doesn't matter what the seller wants, Paypal will take the full amount that you paid him out of his account and give it back to you. But you MUST follow the instructions exactly and escalate the case as soon as you can.

BUT....there are conditions to getting a refund for an undelivered package and it mostly depends on WHY the package was not delivered to you. Did you not have the correct address entered at checkout? Were there customs duties and you didn't pay them?

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

Why did the package get sent back?  Was there a problem with your address?

If you failed to provide an accurate address, the seller should not lose the monies spent for shipping. 

Were there customs fees dues which you wouldn't pay?  You have to act in good faith too.

If the seller was at fault, he should refund it all.  

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

they didnt inform any amount of paying, giving any option, i just called the brazilian post service and they say the package was coming back -.-' trash post service.. i know its not the seller faut but the adress was correct and wasnot my fault neither
Message 14 of 22
latest reply

the adress was correct and I would share the costs of shipping with the seller by getting 225 Eur refund but he says he would refund just 200 but never done, he is with the item since one week ago.
Message 15 of 22
latest reply