cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS doesn't have my product, Ebays insists they do have it, nobody is refunding me.

I bought two Iphones. USPS couldn't deliver it to my place, so I went to the post office. There, they said they had delivered it back to the seller. I contact the seller and ask for a refund, he says he will refund my money, that I have to ask for it using ebay's platform. 

Ebay emails me saying that I will not receive the refund since the product is in the mail office. 

But they don't have it! and USPS also says online that they have sent it to the seller a week ago!

This is so unfair, even USPS has documentation stating that the product was not delivered and ebay insists on the contrary.

What could I do? I tried to appeal to their decision but it links me to 'sellers' complaints, and Im a buyer! 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

USPS doesn't have my product, Ebays insists they do have it, nobody is refunding me.

@camilburn_0, when you didn't get the item you ordered and it's on its way back to the seller from Argentina, open an "item not received" dispute:

http://paypal.com/disputes

Then go back and immediately click Escalate to PayPal.

Ignore if your seller contacts you now, do not close the case, and just wait for your refund.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply