Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Shiiping To Azermaijan

I want a buy this item USB Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver 3.5mm 2in1 Audio Adapter Aux Car but cach this error The item you are trying to purchase is not available for purchase in your location. You cannot buy this item.{e218481-1224890x...

zamiqmustafayev2012_0-1713781783477.png

Resolved! What do you do when ebay support will not help you

I purchased an item from a seller, who shipped it to the wrong address. I contacted the USPS, and they verified that it was not shipped to my address. I put in a support ticket and got a response that the USPS says that the package was delivered. Whe...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Ebay shipping prices MUCH HIGHER than actual USPS prices

I listed a pair of used shoes, had all my shipping details correct(weight etc), and quoted a flat rate of 13$ for the buyer. Unfortunately, I wasn't paying attention when paying for the label because I ended up paying 38$ to ship a 1-3lb USPS priorit...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are these real addresses? Am I getting scammed?

I sold a couple of items and I had googled their addresses and they all seem really sketch to me.. I'm scared of not getting paid out or the item being delivered and not getting scanned to complete the shipping cycle. Can anyone share some insight on...

Resolved! Shipping Policies Locked - Unable to Make Changes

Wanting some feedback here as to how to proceed with a potential bug with my shipping policies. Background: My store uses a standard set of roughly 5 different shipping policies depending on item size.-All of these policies use a standard flat rate (...

2024-03-25 19_22_14-Edit shipping policy — Mozilla Firefox.png 2024-03-25 19_24_42-Edit shipping policy — Mozilla Firefox.png Screenshot_20240325_213339_eBay.jpg

Combining International Shipping

Ebay said it's combining international shipping but I cannot. I have an international buyer who won several auctions but ebay wants to charge her shipping for each item. Help!

Item lost in Mail

Hello! I'm a relatively new eBay seller and I have found myself in position I not totally sure how to handle. A buyer purchased an item and I got it all processed and shipped, no problem, another normal day. About 6 days later now my buyer messaged m...

Mail Tampering within USPS

I was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue with USPS. Twice in the last two months I have mailed out items in brown unmarked boxes, when my customers received their items they were not what I sent them. My labels were removed from my boxe...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors