Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Unable to Update or Change Shipping Policy

Wanting some feedback here as to how to proceed with a shipping Policy problem. Background: My store uses a standard set of roughly 5 different shipping policies depending on item size.-All of these policies use a standard flat rate (+$1 for each add...

acsellerators_0-1711422056439.png acsellerators_1-1711422056355.png Screenshot_20240325_213339_eBay.jpg

Resolved! Please use either UPS or Fedex until USPS sorting facilities can get back on track

As a resident of the state of Georgia, I am aware of the unresolved delays going on at the Palmetto Georgia facility.I had to do something.Although I am currently a buyer and not a seller, I reached out to Ebay and chatted with an agent to see if the...

Seller won't answer - Tracking number doesn't exist

So I just bought 2 perfumes from India, I have been doing this for the past year and haven't had any complication until these 2 last purchases I've made in January from 2 different Indian sellers who have many reviews and I thought it was going to be...

Item lost in Mail

Hello! I'm a relatively new eBay seller and I have found myself in position I not totally sure how to handle. A buyer purchased an item and I got it all processed and shipped, no problem, another normal day. About 6 days later now my buyer messaged m...

Help Needed: eBay Currency and Shipping Settings Defaulting to US Instead of UK

Hi everyone, I’m reaching out to the community for help with a recent issue I’ve encountered on eBay. As a UK-based seller, I’m experiencing an odd problem where my listings are suddenly displaying prices in dollars ($), and my shipping options are s...

Why after dealing with ebay for years its so hard to get an answer, when you can clearly see a fraud

Package never left China . Try to get an answer and there is know one to speak too, everything is animated.Track # LP00628011181661 Package delivered to senderCarrier note: Returned parcel is signed by seller.2024-02-05 12:56:22 GMT+8 Package returne...

delivered

The package has already arrived, please cancel what was delivered, as I need to issue a return! Order shippedOrder date:Jan 01, 2024Order total:US $144.65Order number:20-10991-06636Order shippedOrder date:Jan 01, 2024Order total:US $144.65Order numbe...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Houston delays continue....

I have packages that have been re-routed through the Houston distribution centers the entire month of January. I filed Missing Mail Search Requests. Since the packages are technically in the USPS system and NOT lost, there is no shipping refund. I gu...

Resolved! My Package USPS Ground Advantage Got Delayed By Weather Condition

Hi! My Seller Shipped My Package Today From Fort Thomas Kentucky And It's On it's Way To USPS But Then I Got A Notification Saying USPS Tracking Tells Me It's Got Delayed At Processing Expectation Regional Weather Delay. So I Contacted My Seller She ...

IMG_5289.jpg IMG_5290.jpg

Resolved! 2 day handling times don't work well with different time zones

As a seller I want to stop at the post office every OTHER day. Not every day. I select 2 business day handling times for this reason BUT that doesn't necessarily work. I will often be expected to stop by post office EVERY business day. I'll try to ex...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors