cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers: Purchase History all messed up . . . again!

The wizard from Harry Potter stories must be on the eBay team! How else could a buyer's Purchase History become so magically messed up?

This month, I placed 4 orders with 3 different eBay sellers.  All were paid via Paypal, with instant debit card payment.  My Purchase History reads as follows:

Ordered:  Nov. 9

Paid: Nov. 13

Shipped: Nov. 10

Rec'd: Nov 13

Ordered:  Nov. 10

Paid:  Nov. 10

Shipped:  Nov. 13

Rec'd:  Nov. 15

Ordered:  Nov. 13

Paid:  Nov. 17

Shipped:  Nov. 17

Rec'd:  En route - scheduled Nov. 17-22

Ordered:  Nov. 13

Paid:  Nov. 15

Shipped: Nov. 15

Rec'd:  En route - scheduled Nov. 17-22

Only the Nov. 10 order is accurate.  The other "paid" dates are completely off -- which makes the Nov. 9 order look really funny!  Fortunately, the eBay Order Details page and Paypal transactions reflect the correct payment dates.

I might add that the Nov. 9 order arrived via FCPS 3 days ahead of schedule from Hawaii.  (Great service!)

I might also add that the 2 orders placed Nov. 13 are from the same vendor -- and I intentionally placed them separately about an hour apart, taking advantage of both sale prices and free shipping.  Both orders are advertised as FCPS.  The second order was shipped first -- via UPS Ground; possibly the weight exceeds 1 lb. by an ounce or so.  The first order finally was shipped today via UPS Mail Innovations (likely to be delivered as FCPS) .

Bottom line:  With inaccurate dates visible in the Purchase History, be prepared for  buyer complaints, including claims of slow shipping, late delivery and bogus payment dates. Also watch your Seller Dashboard in case the errors transfer to that platform!

~~C~~

My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0