cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller did not provide return label and said I stole item(((

Story short: bought vintage ''Longines'' watch 122927977619 which turned out not working fake.

Requested return, seller never responded, so ebay issued refund.

Seller left me feedback:

"SELLERS BEWARE,never returned item,eBay let them get away with a stolen watch."

What should I do? I want to return this garbage to seller, and don't want this abusive feedback 😞

dishonest seller provides blurry picdishonest seller provides blurry piclisting photo of  ''Longines''listing photo of ''Longines''listinglistingthe watch I got - LONGUNEthe watch I got - LONGUNEnot working fakenot working fake

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

You can request removal of the feedback left by the seller.  I'm not sure how you do that though.

Someone will be along that can help you with that.

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Since the seller didn't respond to the return and you got your money back, I wouldn't worry to much about it.

You can tell the seller if he wants the watch back, to send you a prepaid shipping label, like he should have done in the first place.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Thanks!I'll try - but this seller does not respond to messages, at all...

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

If the seller left that for you under a positive green, you can call to have it removed.

It's a violation.

If they left that in response to a negative you left for them, it may not qualify for removal, but you can leave a follow up to it (and he can't respond again).  Keep it calm and factual 'Seller would not send label for return of obviously fake "Longune" watch'

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

I just looked.  Call to have it removed.  He can't leave you a false positive.

(and it was incorrectly listed as "New with tags" condition too)

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

They left me feedback that "I stole the item'' - as POSITIVE

and, this seller says I have to pay for return shipping plus restocking fee, for fake item I have received:

''You agreed to pay for return shipping + 10% restocking fee in the eBay contract. You can simply change the address labels on original packaging and return the item''

Terrible expeirience:( I don't know what to do...Don't want keep the item, don't have return label

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Just stop communicating with the seller and throw the item in the trash. He should have responded to the case & accepted the return if he wanted it back. You got your refund and it cannot be taken back from you, what’s done it done. Ignore his messages from now on. He screwed up. Not you.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

it's ''Report a buyer'', not seller

To remove seller's feedback I have to call ebay which is inconvenient

Why does not ebay offer email or chat form to contact...stone age

Thank you, though

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

You can send them a message on their facebook page if you use Facebook. If you use twitter you can send them a tweet. They won’t give us email or live chat on eBay.com. We can only call or contact them on social media.  @tatku-0

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 11 of 21
latest reply

@tatku-0wrote:

Thanks!I'll try - but this seller does not respond to messages, at all...

If they don't want to respond to any messages, I wouldn't worry about it any more.

You got your money back and you can do what ever you want with the item

Have a great day
Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Send him a link to the Money Back Guarantee page and tell them that if they want the non working fake watch, which is NOT what you bought, back then they can send you a prepaid shipping label by XX date.  Then stop responding.

@tatku-0wrote:

and, this seller says I have to pay for return shipping plus restocking fee, for fake item I have received:

''You agreed to pay for return shipping + 10% restocking fee in the eBay contract. You can simply change the address labels on original packaging and return the item''

Terrible expeirience:( I don't know what to do...Don't want keep the item, don't have return label

Tiptoeing through the tulips can end in stepping on a cow patty 😉
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

@tatku-0wrote:

I know you really shouldn't engage anymore, but I'd be tempted to send (and probably would) him one more message.

Your return policy is not enforceable when it comes to faulty items and is trumped by the eBay Money Back Guarantee which will not let you withhold any part of the refund nor require me to return at my expense.  You were to provide me with an item, as described, in our "contract" or be responsible for a full refund and all expenses involved with its return if you wanted it back.  That's eBay policy.

If you want the watch back, send me a return label by Wednesday, February 28 or it's going in the trash.

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

kensgiftshop

lintbrush*

jen_proudleowife

gotta-get-stuff

Thank you so much for help!!!

Message 15 of 21
latest reply