Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

contact information for Ebay's freight forwarding service

Hello, I had a package shipped via eBay's freight forwarding service go to the wrong country and then go missing. Because eBay has decided to abandon their responsibility in this matter, I am trying to find out what happened on my own. I need the con...

Dropped off package 03/25/24 into postal dispenser, no scans :-(

As the title states I dropped off a package into the postal dispenser on Monday the 25th at the local post office branch. Not a scan yet and it’s Friday. The other package I dropped off the same time has already been delivered. I can’t open up a case...

USPS delays with shipping post cards?

Ok... I've had about 5 postcards now in the last several months or so take a month to get delivered. These are $5 postcards so I just end up providing them a refund and eventually they do get them. These are US shipments delivered in the US. So no in...

Difficulty Shipping to Brazil

I recently shipped two items to two separate buyers from Canada to Brazil. Both were sent back by the customs agency there. This results in unhappy buyers. I am considering not shipping there anymore.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What's wrong with Fedex?Cost adjustment

Today I received a notification about three parcels where Fedex has recalculated the cost.The weight of my parcel was LESS than what I initially indicated and paid for. And Fedex charged me double the cost. I always specifically indicate not 3.2 lb, ...

photo_2024-03-27_08-56-20.jpg photo_2024-03-27_08-56-16.jpg photo_2024-03-27_08-56-02.jpg

EBay standard envelope tracking info

Hello,Just wanted to share a problem I'm having with eBay's standard shipping envelope with a sport card sale.I had a buyer who bought 2 cards off of me. He paid for the 1st full invoice then bought the second. I told him I'd combine shipping and adj...

Resolved! I DO NOT DECIDE SHIPPING COSTS, eBAY DOES!?!?

I enter the weight and size of my items when I list them, eBay calculates the cost based on USPS rates. Why do buyers feel the need to give crummy star ratings on shipping costs? I swear to PETE if it's not free, they will complain. They leave glowin...

No Shipping to the UK from the USA?

Hello. I sell rare gemstones, mostly. I have a customer in the UK who successfully purchased one gemstone and has been trying to buy others of my gemstones. However, he keeps getting blocked from buying with an eBay message that says something like, ...

Shipping labels printing in center of page

For about two weeks now, the labels that I generally print from my phone are printing one per page right in the center of the paper. They used to print so that two could fit on a single sheet of paper, and I can’t figure out how to fix it. I’m using ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fed Ex Express Shipment

I have a customer who picked FedEx Express shipping and I printed out the eBay label for FedEx, attached it to the package, and placed it in a drop box 4 days ago and the package is now missing. Fed Ex can't find it and worse than that is the run aro...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors