cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received - not covered - ""We are unable to add your feedback for 1 transaction""

Hello,

Never received,

seller win time and now i am not covered...

I try to leave feedback, but i can not. I read the message : We are unable to add your feedback for 1 transaction !!!

---We are unable to add your feedback for 1 transaction

• Here's why:
    • Item was not found because:
      • This item number does not exist
      • Or you have already left feedback.

So, what can i do????

Time its 70 days...

And i do not remember how i pay it...

Thank you

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Not received - not covered - ""We are unable to add your feedback for 1 transaction""

Feedback must be left within 60 days of payment. You also cannot leave feedback if the seller won a dispute.

However, the item number you cite is for a sale made on May 9, just 3 days ago. You'll find it via Advanced Search > Completed listings.

~~C~~
My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

"Feedback must be left within 60 days of payment"

Therefore, you can not leave any feedback for an item you know in advance it s going to take longer that that ?
Seems unfair. Most of the stuff coming with ordinary mail from China takes longer than 60 days.

JC
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@julietquebecar wrote:
"Feedback must be left within 60 days of payment"

Therefore, you can not leave any feedback for an item you know in advance it s going to take longer that that ?
Seems unfair. Most of the stuff coming with ordinary mail from China takes longer than 60 days.

JC

It is fair. It really doesn't take more than 60 days to recieve purchases from China. And if ebay's delivery estimate is more than 60 days after purchase (which i highly doubt), then you are the one choosing to buy the item knowing it will arrive AFTER the deadline to leave feedback. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Didn't mean to leave feedback for late delivery since you already knew it in advance (believe me sometimes it takes longer and they give you the approx date)
That doesn't mean you don't still want to leave feed back for quality, communication, etc. etc
Message 5 of 5
latest reply