cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label Print Error 10027 anyone else getting it???

We're having trouble printing your label.We had a problem retrieving the label. [Error: 10027]

Why does this happen so often?  I tried printing in Firefox and in IE but  no go.  This should not be happening.  Why can't they get this error fixed?

Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

That only works part of the time - I get the same error from there - tired of all this waisted time.  

Message 31 of 56
latest reply

seems like its an adobe acrobat issue.  looks like ebay is now using adobe acrobat you need to enable adobe acrobat as your browser is probably blocking it as its vulnerable - you need to go into your browswer setting and set it to always allow.  this seemed to fix the problem for me.  i use an older computer so i don't know if that has anything to do with it.  certainly a pain

Message 32 of 56
latest reply

This issue still occurs all the time. It appears it may be a 3rd party cookie issue, since we have eBay, PayPal and the USPS all involved. 3rd party cookies were disabled in my browser (Firefox 30+ on a Mac). Enabling them immedaitely corrected the problem. 3rd party cookies being disabled is more and more common these days in browsers for security and privacy reasons. Enabling them is not hard, but different across OS and browser. And also, enabling them you now create a bit of a security hole. I enable mine, print my labels and then go back to blocking them.

Message 33 of 56
latest reply

This 'solution' still isn't working for me.  As I'm shipping overseas, the difference between paying online and at the post ofc is $8.  I already invoiced and received payment.  If I can't get this to work, I'm out $8 due to error 10027

@scraphappily wrote:

Found this answer on another post and it worked for me: Go back to the PayPal email you received with the payment info. Click on the transaction id link (currently, at top right of email). This will take you to the PayPal site (if you are logged in. If not logged in, do so and then you will get to the transaction info). At the bottom of the page, there is a link to print postage. Purchase it from there.

Message 34 of 56
latest reply

Ebay and PayPal shipping services are free to use.
You are getting what you pay for.
Message 35 of 56
latest reply

ilovenyc13
Pathfinder

So after this happened to me multiple times I think I found a solution.

Go back to the shipping page where you select your options and weight/dimensions. 

Select the type of package you want to ship FIRST! ie: First Class Parcel etc etc.

Then select weight.

The press go.

Message 36 of 56
latest reply

no way, it's not free, we pay a ton of fees...

by the way, I got around this issue by clicking on view paypal payment, scrolling to bottom of payment page and clicking on print label.  Worked!

Message 37 of 56
latest reply

Got this notice several times. Dumped all my eBay and PP cookies, started from scratch and had to re-log in to both sites. Started with an e-mail from ebay showing a sold item, clicked on "print label." Then it worked!

Message 38 of 56
latest reply

My *guess* is that when PayPal split from Ebay, they would have done some things to separate the PayPal servers from the Ebay network, and vice-versa. The "purchase postage" transaction jumps back and forth between the two, and it appears that data is getting lost, or blocked at one of the new network devices that would have been installed between the two companies. Unfortunately, there is not much that we, as users of the system, can do. This is something that their IT department will have to fix.

Message 39 of 56
latest reply

Yes scraphappily's advice to go through the paypal link to print postage worked great! Thanks!

Message 40 of 56
latest reply

Except the issue we're all having is with error 10027, not error 3150. Telling us how to fix a different issue seems a bit...pointless, doesn't it?

Message 41 of 56
latest reply

your absolutely correct I followed your instructions and works great, paypal is the only solution to print your labels. Some source is blocking ebay from printing labels from us. They need a bug fix for this issue.

@scraphappily wrote:

Found this answer on another post and it worked for me: Go back to the PayPal email you received with the payment info. Click on the transaction id link (currently, at top right of email). This will take you to the PayPal site (if you are logged in. If not logged in, do so and then you will get to the transaction info). At the bottom of the page, there is a link to print postage. Purchase it from there.

Message 42 of 56
latest reply

so this is what we pay eBay for. Every month another error or problem.

Message 43 of 56
latest reply

I tried the PayPal method and I still got an error message, but it suggested turning off the pop-up blocker. Then I checked my email and the label was there and ready to print. Maybe if my pop-up blocker was off in the first place, I wouldn't have had so much trouble? Just something to try.

Message 44 of 56
latest reply

The prices are higher when printing from Paypal.

Message 45 of 56
latest reply