cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label Print Error 10027 anyone else getting it???

We're having trouble printing your label.We had a problem retrieving the label. [Error: 10027]

Why does this happen so often?  I tried printing in Firefox and in IE but  no go.  This should not be happening.  Why can't they get this error fixed?

Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Re: Label Print Error 10027 anyone else getting it???

I'm getting the same error code 10027 ??  Not a happy seller...did you ever fix it or have any ideas?  Please Help

Message 2 of 56
latest reply

labnewuser2012
Enthusiast

The same issue happened yesterday and today to me.

Message 3 of 56
latest reply

Repeatedly a problem, have been trouble shooting with both Ebay and PayPal, completely frustrating.

Message 4 of 56
latest reply

Found this answer on another post and it worked for me: Go back to the PayPal email you received with the payment info. Click on the transaction id link (currently, at top right of email). This will take you to the PayPal site (if you are logged in. If not logged in, do so and then you will get to the transaction info). At the bottom of the page, there is a link to print postage. Purchase it from there.

Message 5 of 56
latest reply

I've gotten the same error message from time to time.  I am a computer tech and am not sure what is causing this problem seeing that I've gotten the error message on both Internet Explorer & FireFox.  So I would assume it's a problem on eBays end.  I usually resolve the problem by hitting the back button and then hitting "confirm" to purchase the label till I don't get the error.  And don't worry, you don't get charged twice.

I also get around the issue easier by going back to My eBay, selling, buyer's user id, & try to print the label again.  I have to try this method about 2/3 times b4 it will go through as opposed to the first method which takes longer.

Message 6 of 56
latest reply

The reason for this issue is that you are trying to print a label that costs more than the service you selected in your shipping options when listing the item.  For example...If you select Padded Flat Rate Envelope, which costs $5.35 to print through ebay, then when printing your label your item doesn't fit, needs more padding/packaging, etc., so you select regular priority mail, which costs more than the Padded Flat Rate, then the system won't allow you to purchase it.   So, the best thing to do is just select regular Priority when listing your item to make sure you don't run into this problem.  It's happened to us many times.  Another work around is to go to Paypal and print your label through there, which directs you back to the Ebay shipping page, but 99% of the time the label will print without any issues.  Hope this helps!

Message 7 of 56
latest reply

thanks for the advice 😉 😉
Message 8 of 56
latest reply

I hate getting a scare when I have 5 packages to wrap, and the mailman is coming to pick-up in 2 hours, and the label printing won't cooperate. Today I tried Chrome, Firefox and even IE, they all gave the same "10027" error.

Has anyone tried printing with the option to "Sign up for the Billing Agreement to skip login in the future"? 

I have to log in to Paypal for each label, I wonder if this error would come up if that option is selected?

Message 9 of 56
latest reply

I have been having trouble  for two or three weeks off and on. Had to go to post office last week. Looks like another trip today. Ebay told me my problem not their. Script error keeps poping up. Can anyone help?

Message 10 of 56
latest reply

tried to go throught Pay Pal didn't work there either.

Message 11 of 56
latest reply

I tried scraphappily's solution, it worked.

Waiting, or trying another browser works, sometimes.

I thik it might be a problem with EBay-Paypal servers, maybe they are overwhelmed at certain times of the day.

Try printing out your labels at 03:00! 

Message 12 of 56
latest reply

Anyone still getting this error:

We're having trouble printing your label.
We had a problem retrieving the label.
[Error: 10027]

well I am and I'm on the phone with Ebay/ Paypal now and hopefully they SOLVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!How frustrating this is!  I've tried to print this label 15 times today, from different browsers/different comptuers/from Paypal etc etc Unlinked / Linked.  It's a fail every time which leads me to believe this is definitely NOT MY PROBLEM.  This is a programming glitch embedded within Ebay / Paypal's coding.  It needs to be fixed stat.  To be a Top Seller you have to print within 1 day's handling and that is incredibly frustrating when you can't print the label!  I hope they find a solution because this has happened multiple times and it will keep happening until they get to the bottom of the problem.  To those out there getting the same error, I feel your pain.

I'll post an update (when I have one)

Message 13 of 56
latest reply

Find answer try putting the size of the box I think that is the problem do not leave the size empty

Message 14 of 56
latest reply

"I thik it might be a problem with EBay-Paypal servers, maybe they are overwhelmed at certain times of the day.

Try printing out your labels at 03:00!"

It's 1:34am here (12:34am "eBay" time), and no chance...  Great service if it works.  Problem is the "if".  I would prefer to go to bed than have to deal with this for the next ??? hours.

Message 15 of 56
latest reply