cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is returning best course of action?

I sent in my s7 edge for top screen only replacement. The lcd had no defects. It was sent back to me repaired and on checking it, it had a pink line from top to bottom. Clearly a damaged lcd display, most likely during the repair. Lcd replacement costs upwards of 200 usd. I messaged the seller but no replies yet. Is returning the phone the best thing to do? Or should I raise it up with ebay. The replacement has warranty for defects, doesn't include cracks or heavy scratching.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@wafweezy

Unfortunately, you sent the phone in for repair and are no longer able to return it in the condition it was received.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It sounds like you purchased a SERVICE--you had your phone screen repaired by an ebay seller correct? There is nothing to contact about ebay; services are not covered by the money back guarantee. You could try filing a dispute with paypal for the cost of the service. The warranty is unenforceable, ebay and paypal won't get involved in that. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Did the repair include the cost of the part? Perhaps a full refund will help pay for a second part plus installation.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply