cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International shipping

I have a $30 item, someone wants to purchase it and have it shipped to Australia. It is 3 lbs, a dance costume.  I don't know anything about international shipping and customs.  What is the ebay global shipping program?  I can't find anything out about the fees for that.

The person needs this costume for a performance. I feel bad and want to help, but it seems quite stressful. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

International shipping

Shipping to Australia is a piece of cake.    1st class mail has e-delcon tracking if  you print your label online and Australia has one (if not the most) lenient import charges: nothing is taxed under $1000 value.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

International shipping

To use the Global Shipping Program, you have to opt into it when you list the item.  It would cost your buyer more money to use this program and take longer as the package would have to travel to Erlanger, KY first, and then those folks prepare it to be shipped to Australia.

As the previous poster stated, shipping to Australia is a piece of cake.  Just use ebay shipping.  Most all of the fields asked for will be filled in for you.  Don't forget to sign where indicated.

$33.75 for first class package international

$55.60 for priority mail international

I believe you get a discount on the shipping cost, as those are the retail costs.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 3 of 3
latest reply