cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long should I wait before asking for a refund? It's been nearly a month

I bought a movie from a seller and it's been almost s month since then and I still haven't received it

tracking info says it's been sitting in Federal Way WA for the past 22 days. I contacted the seller about a week ago and asked them what was up and they said they contact the post office and was told it was waiting for a barge to go out or something 

I don't think I've ever had to wait this long for an item so idk if it was lost somewhere or what

should I ask for a refund since it's been almost 30 days? Is there a cut offf to how long you have before you can ask for one?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Go to the Resolution Center and open the INR claim NOW!

You only have 30 days from date of last estimated delivery date in which to file.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

File an Item Not Received complaint with eBay right now.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Go to the Resolution Center and open the INR claim NOW!

You only have 30 days from date of last estimated delivery date in which to file.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

USPS does not rely on the WEEKLY barge from Seattle to Alaska. (The barge is for freight shipments and departs on Wednesdays as I recall.)

From the Federal Way sorting center south of Seattle, "economy" mail such as Media Mail and Parcel Select is trucked to Alaska. A delay of 2 or 3 days, perhaps, but not weeks. In practice, some of it actually may be put on a plane!

For best service, find sellers who use First Class Mail -- which is generally cheaper than Media Mail for small packages -- and Priority Mail.

Definitely open an INR complaint!

~~C~~
My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply