cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GSP Item - No tracking info for 1.5 weeks!!

I have a fairly expensive item I recently purchased from the US via the Global Shipping Program. Item was marked as shipped on September 14th and since then, the only information I've gotten on it is the long UBAAAA0000etc... "tracking" number that actually is just a useless number, and a short message that tells me "Multiple Carriers."

I've ordered tons of stuff using the Global Shipping Program and initially, yes, it does give me this message with the weird number, but then after a day or two it uploads an actual tracking number with a link to USPS's website where I can see the details, and below the number instead of saying "Multiple Carriers" it gives me the last line of applicable tracking to let me know where my package last was. 

This one, however, has not been updated since September 14th and I'm starting to get anxious, especially because 3 days ago I contacted the seller to ask them if they knew anything about it, and got no response. The seller has 100% positive feedback although only at 47 so fairly new to eBay. The seller had initially been really great with communication in the beginning when I had questions prior to buying.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

GSP Item - No tracking info for 1.5 weeks!!

Update: I contacted Pitney Bowes and they informed me they hadn't yet recieved the package. Sent a second message to seller, no response. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply