cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FedEx Express Saver One Rate unavailable in new shipping portal

It appears as though FedEx Express Saver One Rate shipping is no longer an option as a shipping method in eBay's new shipping portal as it was in 'classic'.  I spent 30 minutes on the phone with eBay support to no avail other than to say it's just simply "a bug" and it will get escalated.  it's not a bug, it's been missing since they launched the updated portal and the reason why I always used 'classic'.  

Does anyone know how to ship with Express Saver One Rate on the new shipping portal??  I've got dozens of items that are already packed.  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@theartofmac Open a free FedEx.com account and link your eBay account.  You can then print the labels there and get the eBay discount.

OR, click on the "shipping label" link for an item.  In the location bar replace "new_label" with "back_to_classic" without the quotes.  It should take you to the classic form.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

how do you do that?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

thanks!! worked i   replace "new_label" with "back_to_classic" without the quotes on web address bar. 

Behold CLASSIC PRINTING !!!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Don't use ebay's fed ex account. Create your own and call them and ask to link the ebay discounts and smartpost. Many sellers have gotten burned bad here because the ebay account if there is an error in Fed exes prices EBAY has to talk to Fed Ex directly and most of the time it takes forever to resolve it or in some cases its never resolved. If you make your own Fed ex account you can dispute any problems yourself (and since I have made my own they haven't got a charge wrong yet).  Only problem is something it will be $3-$5 more than the ebay price, but its worth those couple dollars to not get the frustration. I once had a package mismarked by over $200 using ebay's fed ex account.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi! Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I see that you have some experience using FedEx One Rate. I have a rather large order to fulfill and need to place the order into two FedEx Paks. They will be shipped on the same day. I generated two different labels for the order (One for each Pak). Will I get in trouble for shipping two Paks under One Rate to the same address on the same day?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply