cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBay international item not received, item out of system

Hi, 

I had an item not received case opened tonight for an item purchased October 14 and shipped to Mexico through eBay international standard shipping. 
The expected delivery date was Jan 4 (according to buyer) so she didn’t ask about it before now.

The problem is, because it’s eBay’s international standard, there’s no tracking info in PayPal. Because it’s more than 90 days old, the eBay link with all the order / item details has expired. I’m not sure how to respond to this case without even being able to see that info. 
Buyers have 180 days to open a claim, so she’s within her window. Beyond asking her for the tracking info to trace it myself, any thoughts? Is that detail somewhere in my eBay invoice where I’m billed for the label?

thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

EBay international item not received, item out of system

Buyers have 180 days to open a claim, so she’s within her window.

er, not exactly.  Buyers have 30-days from the last estimated delivery date (EDD) to file a claim under eBay's Money Back Guarantee (MBG).  So the buyer is within their rights if the EDD was 4-Jan.

Buyers, IF they used PayPal as part of the the transaction has 180-days to file a case of INR.

Might be a reason to use the GSP in foreign sales?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply