cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluecare Express Needs To Go!

I purchased an item on September 30th. 

According to the tracking, it arrived in my city on October 1st.  That was fast and I was impressed. The seller is someone who has always been dependable and good when communication is needed.

Then it showed up as "out for delivery" on the same day. 
If it was as good as it seemed ot be, I was considering using the same service for my own business.

I waited until 9:30 pm for the item to arrive. It never did. 

The next day, the tracking changed back to the "arrived" message and estimated delivery was October 3rd.

I contacted the seller, who was very nice about it and said he would look into it for me. Then I checked the tracking just now. It said I refused delivery at 3:47 am this morning. Really? The carrier can't be bothered to bring anything on time, but they'll show up a little shy of 4am?  Seems like Bluecare Express is being run by fabulists and scammers.

BTW, screen shots of all of this have been sent to the seller and will be sent to eBay. Those clowns need to be banned before they hurt more sellers and buyers.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Bluecare Express Needs To Go!

Your beef is with the seller!

The seller is the one who selects the shipping company and not eBay!  A seller is free to chose any shipping method they wish, be it USPS or Joe's Bait & Tackle and Delivery Service.

I suspect that this BlueCare shipper is one being used by AZN or other dropshippers.  One way to avoid that is to check the listing and when is says "Standard Shipping" email the seller and ask what is the exact name of the carrier they plan to use.  "Normal" sellers should respond promptly and provide am answer.  Arbitrage drop shippers may never reply, won't know or will give a vague answer.  All part of the "due diligence" one needs to follow when shopping on eBay!

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for the tip about how to figure out if vendors are using a reliable carrier.

While I agree it's up to the individual sellers re. choice of carriers, I wonder how many people on both sides of the transactions are getting very poor to non-existent service from this company. Maybe it comes down to freedom of choice versus protection? Something to ponder. 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Bluecare Express is an app that makes Amazon tracking numbers viewable by other than the buyer and seller on Amazon. It provides an online-viewable tracking number that meets eBay's and PayPal's requirements.

This means that the package is being delivered by Amazon's delivery service. In some areas (like mine) they have local contractors who make the final delivery. In other areas, they may hand the package off to USPS for final delivery, from what I've read.

This means that the seller does one of two things. Either they use FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon) where they store their items in an Amazon warehouse for distribution after the sale, or they are using Arbitrage, which means they purchased the item from Amazon after you ordered, and had it shipped to you as a guest or gift purchase (this is against ebay policy, as an unacceptable type of dropshipping).

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@lacemaker3 

Thank you for sharing that additional insight. Good stuff!

I'd like to keep that info in a reference file. Can you share a link or two I could bookmark?

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Wow! That's a lot of trouble just to make a sale. It's disappointingly shady, too.
Shaking my head right now...

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I don't have a link, I figured it out when I received a package with Bluecare Express tracking.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Blue Care is eBay's fake shipping company.  eBay sell Chinese's junk and has become a Fake company in my opinion. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

This is exactly what happened to me.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 10 of 10
latest reply