cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Firefox Can’t Open This Page" when trying to sell similar or revise a listing.

While trying to create or revise a listing I am getting this message embedded in my listing form in the "sell it faster" area of the form.  Where you try to add promoted info and discounts for multiples.  I can still list but can not access those areas of the form.  A work around is to use a different browser other than FireFox or to continually remove cookies from the Bay.com website in FireFox's options.  

Further information from FireFox  states....."To protect your security, signin.ebay.com will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window."

If you see this error, it is usually caused by a misconfigured website that is trying to display another website without the consent of its owner.

"Websites can use x-frame options or a content security policy to control if other websites may embed them on their own pages. This is an important security feature to prevent clickjacking, which is an attack that allows malicious sites to trick users into clicking links on a site.

To visit a site that has shown this message, you can open the link in a New Tab or New Window in Firefox. Note that in some cases, the embedding page will not work correctly without access to the blocked page. In this case you will need to contact the owner of the broken site for troubleshooting."

This may or may not have anything to do with the latest sign in problem.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0