cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay glich wont connect ebsy signin refused to connect anyone else having this problem

has this happened to others

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

ebay glich wont connect ebsy signin refused to connect anyone else having this problem

@jemur54 

Bunch of people on the tech board are having this issue.

A couple things to try:

Sign out & back in then try.

Sign out close browser, reopen & sign back in

Try listing in private or incognito mode. 

Good Luck

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yes, also having this problem!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

This is happening to me too!  I spent 90 minutes yesterday and another 90 minutes today talking with reps at Ebay.  Yesterday solution was to install Chrome,  I have an HP laptop only 1 week old, and it has Edge on it.  I thought with a newer computer I wouldn't have problems as my old system crashed a lot.  But these last 2 days I am beginning to really wonder.  I am a new seller still in my first month of selling on Ebay.  But I digress, yesterday told to install Chrome, so I did.  However, I did not get on Ebay as it was taking forever to install Chrome.  I did not want it to be my main browser.  When I went back to doing Edge to see if I could get on I did last night.  Today,  early in the morning I was able to list a few,  but then took a lunch break,  when I signed in again once again I could not get on, both through Edge and also trying Chrome.   It is so frustrating,  Not sure if you contacted Ebay, but they will tell you to change browser.  Once again they told me to change browswe today, and I said I don't want a lot of browsers on this lap top, both did not work.  I could not get to the part to sell an item, or list an item.  I was told my complaint would be moved up to another area for resolution and to wait 24 hours and hopefully I will be able to get on.  ugh.   They (EBAY) really need to address this problem!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

We kept having this issue with Firefox.  Even after updating Firefox and then deleting & reinstalling.

Finally just gave up on firefox.  Edge has worked really well.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone - there is currently an issue impacting some members' ability to list items. You can read more about this here

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 6
latest reply