cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay, fix this glitch!

This is ongoing issue on ebay.

When clicking on Revise item, ebay automatically wants to charge .35c "listing fee" despite no (!!) changes are made and there are free listing allotments left.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

ebay, fix this glitch!

See this post@beautifulbeauty2012. I posted about this last night.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

ebay, fix this glitch!

This time this glitch has been for a few days now, so much for "IT" company. And it happens pretty much every month - sometimes they fix it, but here we are again...

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

ebay, fix this glitch!

Maybe they keep breaking it so they have something to fix and keep thier jobs.

In saying that, there are so many freaking glitches you would think they had their hands full enough. 

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

ebay, fix this glitch!

Exactly! Job security is guaranteed when they keep breaking everything....especially crazy changes in listing categories at least twice a year....

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

ebay, fix this glitch!

Check your listing limits to be sure you haven't met/exceeded the "free" listings.......and aren't going into the free "select" listings where listings are only free in certain categories.........

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

ebay, fix this glitch!

You are wrong again....I have plenty of free listing left. This is ebay glitch 100%, stop trying to assume something.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

ebay, fix this glitch!

@beautifulbeauty2012  I think people aren't seeing your topic is about "Revising an item, despite making no changes, being charged a fee."  Not listing a new item.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

ebay, fix this glitch!

Could it be that you are changing categories from one with free gallery photo to one which charges a fee for it?

Message 9 of 9
latest reply