cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay Australia Keeps sign out

Hi, 
I am trying to list on products on eBay Australia. It is asking for login very frequently which is very strange.

I have already tried to clear cache and re login after that but in all the scenarios it is having the same behavior.

Please fix this asap.

Thanks,

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

You are registered in India, asking about eBay Australia and you are currently posting on a public ebay.com discussion board. eBay is not here, just other users.

I can see one item you have listed in Australia, but it appears that you have not sold in a while. The item listed is in the Jewelry category but the item pictured appears to be a dress.

Are you certain you are signing in to ebay.com.au?

Try another browser to rule out a browser issue.

Using a VPN or hotspot can cause sign-in issues, as can using certain privacy software settings that interfere with cookies.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I'm in the US and also experiencing this problem as of this morning.  While attempting to create new listings, I'm continually getting asked to sign in.  On one listing while loading the photos it asked me to sign in.  Signed in, started adding item specifics, was asked to sign in again.  Signed in, clicked "save for later" and was asked to sign in again.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Anything nonstandard about your network connection?

Any difference if you try another browser?

What time did you first notice the issue? eBay often does maintenance Thursday evenings, and sometimes this can cause various issues.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I am in the US and having the same issue.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

+1 Impacted here. I'm unable to create a new listing and continually prompted for credentials. Seems to happen more as I try to type in the Description field. But this is PAINFUL and unable to create any net new listings. I tried to mitigate it by turning on phone app sign-in to try to bypass it and its still the same. This is only happening on my windows computer on Chrome/Edge. I'm in the US. 

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I'm in the UK and have this same problem.

On the computer I regularly use - W10 and Chrome and I've done a LOT of eBay listings and purchases on this set up without anything changing - it now keeps logging me out and when I log back in it requires I send a text to my phone to verify my identity. This works and I get back in, then a few minutes later it logs me out again, and again, and again.

It is driving me nuts (I am trying to create listings to sell things) and making eBay unusable.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

No change in my network connection.  Normally use Firefox, tried Brave and it's having the same issue.  Did not do any listings last night so first noticed the issue this morning.  Judging by the response from others, it's definitely an issue on eBay's end.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Europe is having also the same log in problem.
is ebay problem

Screenshot 2022-09-30 at 15-29-15 Global error page.png

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I'm in the USA and I'm having the same issue. I'm here now and it's not doing it, but I've been trying to revise a couple of listings, and while doing that, it asks me sign in before I can finish.  I'm not going to be able to manage my listings if they don't get this fixed...

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Others are now apparently having the same problem while listing.

See here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/Keeps-logging-me-out-and-demanding-verific...

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

US having same problem. Startedthis morning. Obviously a problem on Ebay's end.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply