cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Communication Glitch. Anyone else having this problem?

As a buyer I'm having communication problems with the seller, I can not reply to his messages (4 in total). Anyone else having this problem? No link to reply, not even on the resolution center. The only option is to wait until July 2 to ask eBay to step in. Screenshot (1097)_LI.jpgScreenshot (1099)_LI.jpgU have no idea how badly i want to send you your junk back to get my money! hope you read this!!! Wasting us! buyers our valuable timeU have no idea how badly i want to send you your junk back to get my money! hope you read this!!! Wasting us! buyers our valuable time

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay Communication Glitch. Anyone else having this problem?

The error message supposedly means that seller put you on a blocked list and never wishes to communicate with you again.  In reality, your report is indicative of a problem that eBay caused and refuses to acknowledge.  Namely, eBay caused your name to appear on that seller's list, not that the seller put your name on that list.  Until eBay acknowledges and fixes the problem, you will never be able to communicate with your seller, ever again.  I experienced the same problem a few weeks ago.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply