cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your listing cannot be canceled

This is coming up on all 4 of my accounts. If I try to end a buy it now listing with no open offers or anything like that and it won't let me.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I just posted this same thing. Must be another new glitch from eBay....

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I am experiencing this right now as well! I always end my listings on my own before they can be auto relisted and it says I’ve successfully ended an item, but it’s not actually ending the items! What did they do now?

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I too, just posted the same thing.  I like to end my listings before they auto relist, as well.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

You all are not alone - I am having the same problem.    Been trying for two hours to end today's expirations.   Never had a problem before.  Get a message saying Listing cannot be ended, but it won't even let me click on the message. 

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Exactly the same thing with me.  I always end listings before they go to auto relist and NEVER had an issue.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Currently the only 2 methods I can get to work:

1. Using this link if the item has stock. It won't work for OOS.
  2. Ending using the app.
GLORIOUS!

March shipping tip: Size matters. Enter accurate package dimensions on the listing form and the shipping label.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Six hours now and I still cannot schedule listings (but they are saved as Drafts), and I cannot update listings that were already scheduled in the past.  It is annoying, slowing me down for no reason.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

velvet@ebay 

lots of cannot end listings.........apparently works from phone but not on pc.......can you help?

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

The problem is resolved for me. I did not need to log out or clear cache. I hope it's now working for the rest of you, too.

GLORIOUS!

March shipping tip: Size matters. Enter accurate package dimensions on the listing form and the shipping label.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Everything seems to be back to normal this morning.  Let's hope so.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

velvet@ebay 

lots of cannot end listings.........apparently works from phone but not on pc.......can you help?

It's sounding like things are working like normal again @dhbookds, but if it starts up again, don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks!

Velvet,
eBay
Message 12 of 12
latest reply