cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Ebay UA.

Hi to everyone.
I'm located in Ukraine and bought glasses through a mobile app.
After getting them in the local post office I understood that it is fake.
I tried to open a request, but it is a very fun thing that can't open a request because it where bought not on the US eBay site(first photo).
After a few hours of searching for any info and trying of sending requests through other eBay sites, I founded this on India eBay site(second photo).

After clicking on hyperlink it is sending me on not working link.
Does anybody been in this situation?
Waiting for any help.
Thanks.

T

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Where is Ebay UA.

Tell us what site you bought them on. You purchased on which regional flavor of eBay? Go back to your email, should say if you don't remember.

Visit our Store today!
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Where is Ebay UA.

brian@ebay  tyler@ebay  @Anonymous  doug@ebay 

There have been several reports recently, of buyers being told that they purchased the item on a different website, and can't open a case on eBay.com. It has been hard to get enough information to investigate this, but here is evidence that eBay is telling the buyer that they purchased the item, and need to open the case, on an eBay website that doesn't exist. There is no eBay Ukraine, no www.ebay.au, it redirects to www.ebay.com.

Will you please look into this situation, and let us know what has happened in this case, so we can help others when this happens again?

And also help the OP find out how to open an Item Not as Described case?

image.png

image.png

image.png

OP is registered in the Ukraine, and the message says that they purchased the item on eBay Ukraine, but there isn't any eBay Ukraine website in the list. The domain name for Ukraine is .au, but there isn't any website at www.ebay.au.

image.png

@paen85, would you please provide more information about this purchase.

When did you buy it, and did you use this user ID or another one? Or maybe the purchase was cancelled or removed?

You currently have 3 feedbacks, and I don't see any purchases on the item by a member with 3 feedbacks. There was an offer from a member with 3 feedbacks, but the masked ID doesn't seem to be yours (the characters don't match) and the offer was declined.

https://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&item=264253147466

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Where is Ebay UA.

Hi, @lacemaker3 
I'm a new user on eBay, and it was my first buy.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RAY-BAN-Sunglasses-Folding-Clubmaster-Black-Frame-RB-2176-901-G-15-51-With-...

I bought an "original" Ray-Ban with a USPS delivery to Ukraine.

I opened eBay mobile app, founded a glasses that I wanted and bought it by card, not PayPal(my first mistake, cause I had a chance to open a dispute on PayPal).
Seller sent me a parcel 22nd of September(track number if someone wants to check it: UA920618905US) and 4th of November I have got it in my local post office(you can't track a delivery out of USA cause it is the cheapest shipping method).

At home I discovered that it is 100% fake if someone wants prooves of it - I can describe it in another message.

Firstly, I wrote to seller that he is selling fake, he answered that his product is 100% original, we a little bit discussed this and he told me to open a return request.
Earlier I discovered that I can't open a request and now I'm trying to find out what is happening.
Thanks.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Where is Ebay UA.

Also, I left negative feedback to a seller, but it was deleted after few hours.
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Where is Ebay UA.

Hi.
I founded an email with order confirmation.
I tried to open a request from the email, but it isn't worked.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Where is Ebay UA.

Share the headers for the email ...

Visit our Store today!
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Where is Ebay UA.

@paen85 wrote:

Hi, @lacemaker3 
I'm a new user on eBay, and it was my first buy.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RAY-BAN-Sunglasses-Folding-Clubmaster-Black-Frame-RB-2176-901-G-15-51-With-...

I bought an "original" Ray-Ban with a USPS delivery to Ukraine.

I opened eBay mobile app, founded a glasses that I wanted and bought it by card, not PayPal(my first mistake, cause I had a chance to open a dispute on PayPal).
Seller sent me a parcel 22nd of September(track number if someone wants to check it: UA920618905US) and 4th of November I have got it in my local post office(you can't track a delivery out of USA cause it is the cheapest shipping method).

At home I discovered that it is 100% fake if someone wants prooves of it - I can describe it in another message.

Firstly, I wrote to seller that he is selling fake, he answered that his product is 100% original, we a little bit discussed this and he told me to open a return request.
Earlier I discovered that I can't open a request and now I'm trying to find out what is happening.
Thanks.

Hi @paen85, thanks for getting back to me with that information.

1. Can you remember what day you bought the watch? It should be the same day as the email you got that confirmed the order.

2. Did you just buy it, or did you make an offer on it which the seller accepted?

3. Have there been any other cases at all on this transaction? Did you maybe ask the seller about an Item Not Received? Or did the seller send you an Unpaid Item reminder?

4. When did you leave the negative feedback that was removed?

I believe that you bought this watch, and I don't know why your purchase is not showing on the purchase history. I'm asking these questions to try to figure out why it's not shown there. There are some deadlines involved as well, which is why I'm asking about the dates.

I think that you may not be able to open a case because your transaction is not on the purchase list, so that's why I'm trying to figure out why it isn't there.

brian.t@ebay  tyler@ebay  trinton@ebay  doug@ebay :

FYI. I don't know why this member's purchase is not showing on the item's purchase history, but I think it may be related to why he can't/couldn't file an Item Not as Described case. The listing is currently showing between 2 - 7.5 weeks delivery time to Ukraine, so I don't think that he is out of time yet to do a NAD case.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Where is Ebay UA.

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@paen85 wrote:

Hi to everyone.
I'm located in Ukraine and bought glasses through a mobile app.
After getting them in the local post office I understood that it is fake.
I tried to open a request, but it is a very fun thing that can't open a request because it where bought not on the US eBay site(first photo).
After a few hours of searching for any info and trying of sending requests through other eBay sites, I founded this on India eBay site(second photo).

After clicking on hyperlink it is sending me on not working link.
Does anybody been in this situation?
Waiting for any help.
Thanks.

T

Hi @paen85, it looks like this may be related to a site issue that is effecting a small number of transaction. If you paid through PayPal then I suggest opening a case on their site. If you continue to have trouble then please let me know and I'll see what other options may be available to help. Sorry for the trouble this has caused you!

Brian,
Community Team
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Where is Ebay UA.

1. I bought watches 24th of September using Pay-Pal. 

2. I made an offer for glasses, and a watches.

3. I will try to talk with the seller on this theme.

4. I left negative feedback yesterday, but it was deleted in a few hours.

For this moment parcel is tracking as "in transit", maybe because of this.

UPD
I called eBay support, they said that they don't know how to help me. They gave me a transaction id in Pay-Pal and recommended to call in Pay-Pal.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Where is Ebay UA.

Hi, brian@ebay, I paid through credit card, not a Pay-Pal(my mistake). I called eBay support and they gave me a transaction id and recommended to call to Pay-Pal.

Thank you.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Where is Ebay UA.

A title of email is:
ORDER CONFIRMED: RAY BAN Sunglasses ...
Hyperlink on button "Visit Help Center" is:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11400.m44.l44334/7?euid=0152b79159724fcebdd2e8b5c127b382&bu=44982320...
Hyperlink on button "View order details":
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11400.m44.l44372/7?euid=0152b79159724fcebdd2e8b5c127b382&bu=44982320...
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Where is Ebay UA.

UPD
eBay money back is not working with my bank.

Some answers from eBay support about refund.
"I did research about this item and the actual transaction, and I found out that this purchase was made on one of the eBay regional sites (eBay Ukraine). eBay Ukraine does not support eBay Money Back Guarantee program."
"I reviewed the account and also attempted request for this item however it is not ltting because of the transaction site that is Ukraine and is not included on those sites that are covered by our Moneyback Guarantee. This is the reason why the previously advised you contact your funding source to know if what are your options to have your moneyback. "
Some answers abut selling fake on ebay.
"I acknowledge your reason for opening the request. I know that you want to open a request because the item is fake or counterfeit. Since eBay is an online marketplace, we do not have a way to manually inspect, check or test the item prior to selling and shipping. However, in order to get a refund on this transaction, the best thing I can recommend is to contact your original funding source (your credit card company) to know your options in getting the refund."

So, I called to my bank, I need to visit bank office and request a refund in there.
If something interesting will happen - I will write.
I think the result of the refund will be in 1-2 months.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply