cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading Photos through Mobile (Android) Issue

Is anyone else experiencing an issue while trying to upload photos to a draft? Whenever I add the photos to the draft and then, "Save for Later", the photos are either gone, changed, or rearranged in some way. It's different every time and it's been like this for a week now. I keep restarting my phone and re-downloading the app because that seems to help for 1 or 2 listings and then it goes right back to the issue.

I'm on a Google Pixel 4a5G if that matters at all.

I've been uploading photos to drafts this way for at least a year now and this is the first time I've had major issues like this. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No, I've no issues.   Have you run a virus and malware scan?

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yes, issues. Listing won't upload on mobile. Then it goes to draft where reverts back to the previous listing and none of my info was updated for the new listing. I was able to get around some of it by finishing up on my laptop, but now that is not working either. FRUSTRATED!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I'm having the exact same issues.  Have you made any progress in finding out a sloution?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

same here for last several days. sales drop due to inability to list

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yes, the App has been bugged for days! Ebays solution is to list on their website. Uggghhh... we all list on the App for a reason... its 100x faster!!!

I wish they'd stop messing with the App. I'm already super annoyed that they added the Best Offer default back, because it dont use it and it takes several e tra steps to turn it off.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Day 5, Mobile lister still not working. Spins and spins and does NOTHING. Meanwhile I am still paying for listing "privileges". How about pro rating my lost days Ebay? And all the listing I could have been doing...Can't believe I just upgraded my store only to run head long in to this no list wall.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply