cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to ship - We were unable to load payment options. Please try again later.

I keep trying to login to ship my items and it keeps asking me for my password even after I already submitted it but this problem has been reported elsewhere. The problem is when I actually do get to the shipping label page it either says "Something went wrong. Sorry, an error occurred while loading the page. Please try again.

If you see this page again, please check you are using a supported browser version. See supported browsers"

or it does load but then won't let me print shipping  and displays an error "We were unable to load payment options. Please try again later.  "

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Unable to ship - We were unable to load payment options. Please try again later.

Seems to be fixed and I was able to get my mail out on time. I have an emergency backup for printing postage but I prefer not to use it since it doesn't give me the same discounts as printing from eBay does.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Same.  I posted a picture of it on another thread.  When I was finally able to get the screen to stay open, I can't purchase the label.  It does nothing when I click purchase shipping label.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

eBay is broken right now @davidstarcher. Do not try to perform any actions until eBay fixes the sign in issue which is also creating problems with things like printing shipping labels.

GLORIOUS!

March shipping tip: Size matters. Enter accurate package dimensions on the listing form and the shipping label.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Same here also. 

I had to hop over to my Pirate Ship account (that is linked to ebay) to print labels just now. 

The constant log in page is not fun, either. 

I hope ebay fixes these issues ASAP. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Seems to be fixed and I was able to get my mail out on time. I have an emergency backup for printing postage but I prefer not to use it since it doesn't give me the same discounts as printing from eBay does.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply