cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT need personalization option corrected

Anonymous
Not applicable

personalization option has been working for like a year...now the option is chosen but entry block for customer to enter personalized information not appearing. I sell personalized greeting cards on this account and Gift Baskets at my store MelodysGiftDepot which has been around since 2005...so I'm not a new seller.  I sold 2 greeting cards about an hour ago and i'm sure the customer was like...uh...what? I charge extra for the personalization so will now need to refund them.  Thanks for your attention to this matter. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I'm seeing the block and am able to type in it.........  what exact card wasn't showing anything? 

Screenshot (340).png

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you go to my store MelodysGiftDepot  where i sell gift baskets - this basket has sold with personalization - now the entry block is not showing...unless theres  just something odd going on with my desktop screen ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/384969811448?hash=item59a1fd25f8:g:BQoAAOSw36Nitq00

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Just looked at the first one, the Spider Man card, I was able to open the dialog box and type in something. Not going to buy so that was as far as I went. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

maybe something going on with my desktop screen.... if customers can work it thats great - thanks for checking 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply