cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Problem - Can't refund for a return

Received  a return yesterday. I'm trying to make a partial refund for a false claim. The refund will not go through. The system won't let me upload the photos or put in the amount. I called and spoke to Mary

#1-439293578486 then called again and spoke to Tiffany. Both told me there is a technical issue with refunds, there is no work around & to wait & try again today. It is still not working this morning. I do not want to be responsible because this refund won't go through. Please advise. Thank you for your time.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I think there is some technical issues these days. sometimes I too cannot view any information in my seller hub.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

eBay Australia community has an announcement about users there having problems with processing refunds and logging in.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/eBay-Announcements/Issues-when-initiating-returns-and-signing-into-... 

velvet@ebay it sounds like there may be similar issues making their way to other eBay sites as well.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@dps103 wrote:

Received  a return yesterday. I'm trying to make a partial refund for a false claim. The refund will not go through. The system won't let me upload the photos or put in the amount. I called and spoke to Mary

#1-439293578486 then called again and spoke to Tiffany. Both told me there is a technical issue with refunds, there is no work around & to wait & try again today. It is still not working this morning. I do not want to be responsible because this refund won't go through. Please advise. Thank you for your time.

Hi @dps103! Thanks for the report. This is a known issue some of our sellers are experiencing and the tech team is currently working on a fix.   

Velvet,
eBay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply