cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

I can't send an invoice to a customer this morning. 

Can we please revert back to the 2020 platform that worked.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Something went wrong. Please try again later.

I'm going to lose a large sale because of this juvenile remedial crap.

This is what you get when your run a company that doesn't have to answer to its customers.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I am having the same problem. I want to send a shipping discount to a customer and have been trying to send an invoice since last night and keep getting that red box error message at the top of the screen.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Same here, I am in Germany but listed my item in eBay.com, triying to make the shipping discount and getting the red box for hours, no chances to contact a help service, incredible!!!!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Same problem

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Many sellers are reporting that they are unable to send invoices.

Tagging

velvet@ebay

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Same problem here.  Frustrating.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Ditto...

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

eBay made some changes on June 23 that are preventing invoices in certain situations. Here's what they had to say about it:

The items sellers are reporting are considered "Autopay" which prevents an invoice being sent.

Autopay would be considered something like Immediate payment being required in listings. So for auctions, that would come into play if the seller used the 'Require immediate payment when buyer uses the Buy It Now' feature. It sounds like they are looking to find a way to improve the member experience though, so that's good to see.

A quick call out I want to make if sellers aren't requiring immediate payment, is to double check their shipping preferences to ensure they've checked the box to, "Allow buyers to send one combined payment for all items purchased."

The option to allow buyers to combine payments is a setting on this page. If you select anything longer than 3 days it can affect any automatic unpaid item settings you have in place on this page.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply