cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan form Not available for Bulk Shipping

Hello.  when I print shipping labels in bulk  shipping and then click print scan form it generate scan form I was doing that last 2 years at least  but yesterday and today when I click print scan form it says You do Not have scan form available   anyone can advice or anyone have this issue? BTW I did try from different browser it still same Thing  

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I am experiencing the exact same problem and it continues today.  Can anyone help?

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

We are experiencing the same issue.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

scan form.PNG

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I also have the same issue. No SCAN forms for four shipment sets now. Over 300 packages

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Experiencing the same issue every day since Saturday.  With all the resources at eBay's disposal, how does the tech department not fix such an important glitch?  Their own shipping instructions in the sidebar of every shipping page instructs sellers to "print a scan form" and bring it with your packages to the courier of choice... hard to do when this functionality is non-existent on their site.  

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Have you guys contacted to Ebay customer help?

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Any update on this? I have same issue for last 3 days

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I'm still having the same issue. It has been nearly 2 weeks now  😞

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

will eBay customer service respond to this issue when it will be fixed or it just wasting time? 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

It actually worked for me for a couple of days, but now it is right back to doing the same exact thing as before..... so again, no scan forms...  😞

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Been about 2 weeks for us.. pretty rediculous my poor postman he is a good guy though and has been individually scanning 30-50 shipments a day for us... 

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I was having the same issue, I called eBay, they opened a ticket, it took them almost a week, but now my issue has been resolved.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply