cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunds down for anyone else?

Anyone else unable to send refunds?

We ran into a problem. Please try again later.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

The refund tool appeared to be working fine at about 07:30 PM PST. If the refund tool isn't working, then just try again later. You may have just run into a momentary glitch. 

Good luck!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I have seen 2 other threads on it. Yes down for others.

As I posted in another thread, I tried to cancel for OOS , (about 9:30 PM eastern time) and even though I have funds available, and also funds in my checking, the cancel/refund failed.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Yes, it isn't working for me either. It eventually sent me an ebay message saying the refund could not be completed.

Action needed, but there's nothing to do when you visit the page.

bamorris_0-1674193486552.png

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thurs nite is maintenance nite and things can go wonky (tech term).  If it's still happening today, please repost.......

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

Thurs nite is maintenance nite and things can go wonky (tech term).  If it's still happening today, please repost.......

@dhbookds I wonder if they do maintenance in the UK on Tuesdays? 🤔 UK sellers had this exact issue, getting the same error message/unable to process refunds earlier this week.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@valueaddedresource 

possible.......it's easy to forget it happens......I bustled around one Thurs nite and  spent 1/2 hr trying to do something, cussing ebay.  Next morning, no problem and THEN I remembered......lol

Message 7 of 7
latest reply