cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalize option

All my listings had a "Personalization Text Box" turned on and it's not showing up in any of my listings. I've checked my listings and the option to Personalize is set to "Yes" and I've added a text instruction for my customers. This option was always visible before and now it's not showing up in any of my listings. Any one have any information about the bug or issue? Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Personalize option

I have the same problem.

Was working in the past in my ads, but now with those listings the personalization 'text box' is not appearing.

I found this yesterday when posting a new listing.   At first the box was not showing, then it showed for a few seconds and disappeared.   Did not reappear.

I found that this tool is not available in all categories, but was previously working in my category.    When building my ad, the features are there and accept my instructions for the 'Text Box', and both Personalization 'YES' have been set, but when posted it is not appearing in the ad.

From reviewing other complaints over the past year, it looks like this 'Personalization' tool has never worked as it should.   Promises a year ago to 'fix' it and make it work have not happened yet.   Would be a great tool if only it would work as it was supposed to.

eBay should either 'fix' it or remove it.   Lots of aggravation time wasted trying to figure it out.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Personalize option

I'm having the same problem.  The personalization box was there a week ago and I noticed yesterday it was gone.  It's confusing to buyers when a seller instructs a buyer to leave their name in the personalization box and it doesn't exist.  Ebay has been adding too much make work for sellers and it's gotten old.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Personalize option

I contacted customer service through chat and they didn't have a good answer for me. I will try to contact them again and hope I can reach someone that may have a solution for me.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply