cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overnight my seller level dropped for tracking not uploaded

Woke up to my forecast seller level to drop due to 10 items not having any tracking # uploaded. This is a source of pride for me and each and every item I sell is shipped within 24hrs and tracking is ALWAYS uploaded and I go back and verify it. They listed 10 items and each and every one of them is you click onto the shipping details shows the tracking # and delivery. Has anyone else experienced this and/or have any suggestions to fix this with ebay. An obvious error on their part. Please help! Thank you!

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

I awoke to the same exact thing.

After looking everything over, and, trying to figure out what had happened. I also discovered they had me *dinged* for 10 items with (No tracking uploaded at all). When I choose to view the full report, they were all dated 05-30-2021 and 05-31-2021, Not only did they have tracking numbers uploaded(like always), but, they have all been delivered as well.

I am sure it is nothing to stress out about YET, as, it appears to obviously be an "error" or "glitch", that hopefully gets corrected by the 20th(which is my next evaluation date).

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

Those are exactly the same dates for me as well. ("No tracking uploaded at all") 

I sure hope it does get sorted. Feel helpless now that its almost impossible to get in contact with anyone from Ebay. 

Thank you for responding, I appreciate it! : )

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

@sophias-treasure-trove You can contact eBay using their social media. Go to their Facebook page and you can send a message which they are very good about responding to. Do that to put your account on their radar and maybe expedite the fix. Best of luck to you....

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

Ah!!! Never thought of that! Will do that now! Thank you! : )

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

Same exact thing for me as well.  Somehow they often get some kind of glitch with the holidays.  I have 8 that say "not uploaded at all" and all were uploaded on Tuesday when shipped AND all are delivered. 

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

Same here.

Message 7 of 22
latest reply

I noticed the same on mine.  I just got off the phone with Ebay - told them there's an issue - she reviewed mine and saw that I purchased the label on ebay and tracking was there and uploaded on time.  She assured me that an email would be sent to the appropriate dept to have this "defect" removed.  I would advise to contact them.  

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

Me too..I just called them..they reviewed my account and see that all tracking was uploaded on time - I purchase all my labels via Ebay - they said the "defect" would be removed by another department she was sending the email to..I got thru very quickly via phone - I would call them and tell them what's happening - I also advised her that other sellers are now having the same issue.  Hope this helps you.

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

Same thing happened to me.  Everything that sold on Memorial Day weekend got a late shipment defect even though they were all scanned June 1 by USPS and May 31 was a holiday so it doesn't count as a shipping day.  I contacted them so hopefully it gets fixed quickly since it seems to be a site glitch.  

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

Yes, I also had this issue.  It said I would go from top seller status to above standard for 61 items with no tracking.  I called ebay and they said they would have my account fixed by Tuesday.  It must be a glitch.  It was all from weekend of memorial day.

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

Yes, mine would drop too. Do you have the customer service #? The one I called had a recording that said essentially, go online and use  the help center, but I've gotten nowhere. Hopefully they are correcting this system wide. It's frustrating when we all work so hard to keep up with our high standards and then....this!! 

Wish they would send an email to sellers/ members to say they are aware of the issue and are working on correcting it.

I am grateful for everyone's input! Helped ease my mind! Thank you!!

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

I, too  discovered that Ebay is indicating I failed to add tracking for 7 items that were shipped on 6/1/21, that I processed using Ebay bulk shipping, so the USPS tracking was automatically uploaded and is entered on each case.

I contacted customer support but the representative advised me I needed to add the tracking on each case. When I again explained the tracking was already uploaded on each case he indicated Ebay would "take care" of this but he was not able to "see" the tracking.

Since this appears to be a system issue effecting a number of sellers I wish Ebay would put out a notice so that we know we are covered and it is being remedied.

I do have concern after speaking with this representative.

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

tyler@ebay

Tyler - could you please be sure IT is looking into this?  I also have items sold 5/30 and 5/31 marked as no tracking uploaded at all.  Tracking was uploaded on time.  May 31 was a postal holiday and those items were shipped on time 6/1 and are all delivered.  This glitch is affecting many sellers and their defect count and needs to be fixed asap.  Thanks!

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

brian@ebay 

brittanie@ebay 

I echo that this needs to be fixed BEFORE the 20th or alot of us may lose TRS.  I'm guessing also that it is a result of the holiday and the fact that it was on the end of the month...which is when the reporting stops..... Had it been a holiday on the 25, the uploads would have been recorded on the 26th and probably not have been a problem. 

Message 15 of 22
latest reply