cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OutRight/GoDaddy Bookkeepiing

I have been having difficulty getting my information for tax purposes since GoDaddy has put the password block on the account. I have emailed them and called them about the login block. They keep sending me instructions that doesn't work. What can I do to get them to listen that I cannot get into my account? Is anyone else having the same problem? Was the issue solved? How was it solved?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have the same problem, they say they cant find me. I paid for GODADDY bookkeeping for approx. 3 years. I used to pay them thru paypal, but this time pmt. was rejected, neither paypal nor ebay seems to know why. I have spent 5-6 days on the phone with  ebay, paypal,Godaddy, spoke with multiple departments , sofar no solution. My account is in arrears, not because I dont want to pay, but because they have problems correcting things, They say I need a password, which I dont have and cant set up because they cant find my account, however, they still send messages to my email. 

I can get into it only when godaddy sends me a notice to my email about my weekly profit. I just click this on and I am in.  Hopefully, it works for you too.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

not sure if you've solved your problem but try using oe of these links to log in outside of ebay this was my only way it worked for me, I had to change my password - I still can't access it through ebay

https://bookkeeping.godaddy.com/login

https://bookkeeping.godaddy.com/password_recovery/new

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm having the same issue, login cannot find my account. Username isn't found and trying to update the password via my eBay associated email address does not send anything to fix the issue to my email. Guess I'll try calling Godaddy. Hopefully they can help

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Any updates.  Trying to login and it not working.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply