cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My listings are not showing up on my Ebay store

After so many years of being on EBay, I feel frustrated and desperate!!!

I have had a successful Store for six years now.

Last week, my Store "vanished"!

I have 981 Active Listings that are NOT showing to the public. I have called EBay 7 times, asked to talk to different people in a very polite but assertive way, left and right...to no avail, because it seems I am falling through the cracks and my voice is just not being heard.

I have many of my loyal Customers texting me, calling me and contacting me through FB to know why my products are not showing and they think I went "out of business"! It took me 6 years to slowly but surely, built myself a business that is collapsing by the day.

They tell me that while updating "changes" on EBay, a bug has caused this problem on some Sellers Stores. To be patient...Well, patience is running out here because my Store is non-existing and no one seems to be working on solving  my problem at all!

If this problem subsides, I will end up shutting down my Store. I have no other alternative because this "ghost" technical team does not seem to have any direct contact with the people I talk to. HHHHHEEELLLPPP in NOT on the way here!!!! Frustrated Gabby Lewis, Owner of Organic Queen Store

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Good morning, I clicked on your ID and then on see your listings and I get 1,718 listings to look at.

This is at 7:50 AM Monday morning.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 18 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

You need to stop posting duplicate threads for this same problem - I count at least 4 now, and all it does is annoy the rest of us and confuse the issue.

Post item numbers for a 3 different items that are not showing in search and we will start there.
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Are you the ebay community police ? who are you to tell any one how many times they can and can't post on here.
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

The community forum rules-of-engagement state that duplicate threads are not allowed.
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

so community police it is , ok got you .
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

A single item 141957119268 shows in search and your store, and looks no different than any of the sold items I looked at, so nothing jumps out there.

I think your visibility is shipping related - store and search visibility is based on where you ship -if you don't ship to a buyer's location, you items will not show.

You are in the US and ship to the US so that shouldn't be happening, but something odd is going on.

I tested for my pet eBay bug - the HATA bug - and instead of that item disappearing from your store and search when I changed my location to Alaska (as it should when the bug is working - all my items disappear), it remains visible. (the HATA bug is a buyer/viewer bug, so it should affect your items when I look at them from a HATA location like Hawaii or Alaska)

One thing you can try is to add a location like Romania to one of the listings and see if it then appears - un-exclude it from your excluded countries and add a high flat shipping amount for it like $99 to prevent a purchase.

If that makes the item visible then it may be HATA bug related. In many or most cases, when a seller shipped worldwide (which just means at least one non-domestic location), buyers in HATA locations could see their listings for some reason.

Try that experiment. Add an international location and shipping method and cost to a listing and see if it becomes visible in your store.
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

@berserkerplanet 

At the moment, I only see one item listed by the OP -- either "items listed" or in the storefront:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/141957119268

But looking at that item, there at the bottom of the page "More from this seller":

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143081630125

which does not show up when looking at the OP's "items for sale", or when searching for that exact title. OP is in Tennessee, and ships to US. I don't see any recent item revisions, and it does not appear to be newly listed.

Previously I could see 43 items from that seller (out of many more, apparently); I believe that the OP has changed the name of their store, and then changed it back -- but that should not affect the visibility of item listings outside the store.

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

>> "More from this seller"

I don't see those things - it's one of the many things I strip from eBay pages in my browsers, and generally don't bother to unblock them when poking around.

>>which does not show up when looking at the OP's "items for sale", or when searching for that exact title.

Wouldn't expect it to show up in seller's other items (suffers from same glitch as others), but the search thing is odd. I tried it too, and it just isn't there even with a partial title search. Something is wrong.

In any case, that second item looks about like the first. There is nothing obviously wrong with either of those two listings or with the half dozen solds I looked at.

But the HATA bug thing makes this "smell" like a shipping issue. When HATA is affecting an eBay buyer/viewer, ALL US seller's listings disappear UNLESS they offer some sort of international shipping also. When I change my zipcode to Anchorage - my listings vanish in search (none have any international shipping). OP's one item that shows in search and store does NOT vanish, which it should as it has no international shipping.

That's why I suggested OP change a listing to ship somewhere international and see if it magically becomes visible in search. If it doesn't then this shipping angle may be a snipe hunt.

If it does become visible, then it very well may be shipping related visibility - how to fix other than by adding some sort of international shipping ($199 shipping to Trinidad&Tobago?) to all the listings is unknown.

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

I am so sorry about this. I kept clicking to post my listing and it kept saying it was missing some edits. It was not my intention to annoy anyone. I am just not used to these boards and did not know HOW they worked. I thought my post was being "kicked-back" so I kept tweaking it for it to go through.

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Aaaww thank you for being so kind in defending me! I just explained to this "snappy" person that I had no experience posting here, and my post kept being kicked back, so I kept "tweaking it" to try to get it through. THANK YOU again! Gabby

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

Thank you so much for your answer! i am not a "techi" person, so I really cannot fix this. All I know is that I have almost 1.000 Listings and they are not showing. Have a great day in your little corner of the world, Gabby

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Hello there! You were so kind to answer on my first post the other day, thank you for this! Yes, it has gotten worse...It seems Tech Support is "non-existing"!

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Hello there! Thanks for your answer! I do not ship internationally with my category. It is not allowed by Customs.

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

Just for info..........I had posted this on another thread early this morn:

Certainly understand your frustration........

As of today, I can't see any listings in your store..........or in the see other items list.

We could see listings when you posted before........

As of 1/26 you had 3 sales so those lisitngs at least must have been showing then.

From those three sale listings which are multi quantity, I can buy from them, put in cart and do buy it now, so they are still active even if not showing.....

I have no idea what's going on, my guess would be they are working on the problem and that's what's made them disappear.....but only a guess. I would contact ebay again.

Multiple posts aren't going to get you anywhere.......

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

I might also add that viewing the one item that now shows in her store..........there are more items in the listing under the see more from this seller.........tho those don't show either in her store or under see more items from this seller list. 

image.png

Message 15 of 18
latest reply