cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My available free listings(250)does not go down when I list???

I really have no real idea how many items I've listed this month but it remains at where it begun,  250.  I know I deleted like 170+ listings at the beginning of the month to try in vain to generate sales and the other day I deleted 3 to alter the shipping.  I know what you're thinking,  did he fire 6 shots or only 5...well seeing.....:D  Don't say anything,  roll with it?   Then I get a huge bill as I would be real tempted to delete all my listings each day and sell similar. Anyone else experiencing this?  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Yes since the middle of July so I keep track of what I list and what is automatically listed by hand. Called customer service but they weren't much help.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

okay thanks

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@skeletonstore 

>I really have no real idea how many items I've listed this month

Go here,

https://www.ebay.com/mys/overview

Scroll to the bottom of the page to see how many free listings you have left  for the month. HTH>

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@skeletonstore- Variations of this glitch have been coming and going all year. On the Overview page in Seller Hub it shows the promotions. Does it show 0 Used / 250 Left? If it shows even one used, then that number will be a hyperlink. Click on that and you should see the item numbers used against the promotion. Does that work for you? Can you post a screenshot of the promotional offers box?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@bimm_corp wrote:

@skeletonstore 

>I really have no real idea how many items I've listed this month

Go here,

https://www.ebay.com/mys/overview

Scroll to the bottom of the page to see how many free listings you have left  for the month. HTH>

This does not work. Still shows that I have all of mine left.

This a known glitch that I among others have contacted Ebay about and they haven't fixed it yet... after over two weeks. I also am worried that once it's fixed I won't have any free listings left because I try to stagger them over the month. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply