cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Good Til Cancelled items are ending and vanishing. Not relisting Just Gone today 30 jun 2021

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

My Good Til Cancelled items are ending and vanishing. Not relisting Just Gone today 30 jun 2021

A large number of my Good Til Cancelled items that renew today are vanishing. They end and do not relist. Don't show in unsold ? any help

Message 2 of 37
latest reply

Im wondering if you were "requested" to join MP and have not yet?

OR maybe there is a lag in the system.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 3 of 37
latest reply

Been on MP for over a year and I have missing listings as well.   First ones vanished over 8 hours ago and have yet to reappear.  

Message 4 of 37
latest reply

Hi ... I already set up MP and also I relisted other items (sold) manually (sell a similar item) with no problems  

Message 5 of 37
latest reply

lost 17 items by now

Message 6 of 37
latest reply

I am glad we checked this forum I thought I had lost my mind we had 5 items disappear as well.

Message 7 of 37
latest reply

Greetings All.

Yes, I have been having the same issue today with being in Managed Payments since last year. Perhaps it has something to do with July have 31 days compared to June's 30?

Message 8 of 37
latest reply

tyler@ebay

@keychain-new-gift-store 

Tyler, could you check into this asap?  Is this a glitch?  Could this have something to do with it being the 30th and within 24-48 hours listings will show up again?   Either situation is of concern.  I noticed that I'm supposed to have several listings that were created on the 31st of a month renew later today the 30th - they are listed with others on the "ending today" list even though begun on a 31st date and I know sometimes things get messy on these last dates of a month.  

Would appreciate any help you can provide to expedite checking into this.  Thanks.

Message 9 of 37
latest reply

Every single one of my listings that renewed today (a large-ish number) has all but vanished.

- The listings cannot be found on my active listings page in Seller Hub

- The listings cannot be found in active eBay search

- My tally under listing promotions has not changed- it shows I have the same store allotment remaining as I did last night. The listing renewals are not being recognized and counted against my available listings.

- The listing can be found by going to ebay.com/itm/###### (replace ###### with the item number) and the page shows that it's still a live, active listing.

tyler@ebay 

Message 10 of 37
latest reply

Also- the number of active listings displayed on Seller Hub is going down with each of these listings that isn't properly renewing.

Message 11 of 37
latest reply

contacted ebay via chat .... no help only the team will be notified ..... and we will contact you

disappointing 

Message 12 of 37
latest reply

Yes, I am experiencing the exact same thing. Thank you for sharing!

Message 13 of 37
latest reply

@amber_resin_fossils 

@keychain-new-gift-store 

@coffeebean832 

@freebird_862009 

I'd suggest that everyone send a message via Ebay for Business Facebook page.  Use the send message link, don't just post on the page.  They are usually quite helpful and will add your account to a ticket if it's a "known" issue.  tyler@ebay

The link to the FB page is https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness

Message 14 of 37
latest reply

Same here.  Have had roughly 30 listings vanish this afternoon. 

Message 15 of 37
latest reply