cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages not Working

Is anyone else having problems sending and receiving messages. I am having a problem with that right now It's hard to sell if you don't receive questions from buyers about items you sell.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Messages not Working

Update since my previous post.  It is now working from my end sending and receiving messages.  It was not earlier this morning and since May 28th.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@mrmuffinmanvw wrote:

Is anyone else having problems sending and receiving messages. I am having a problem with that right now It's hard to sell if you don't receive questions from buyers about items you sell.

We continue to have this issue when using our phone - no issues on a laptop. 

Are you on a mobile device?

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I am having issues with emails on mobile app or through website on laptop since May 28th. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I also am currently getting an error message when sending messages using the eBay app or a mobile browser.

However, I am able to send messages using Firefox or Edge on a desktop computer (Windows 10).

If you have eBay messages sent to your email, you may be able to reply to the email directly (rather than using the blue "reply" button in the message) to send an eBay message to the user.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Specifically, what issues are you having?  Can you see messages sent to you, but have no way to respond? 

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Update since my previous post.  It is now working from my end sending and receiving messages.  It was not earlier this morning and since May 28th.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thanks mine came back also.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

We're still running into this issue intermittently on desktop, with it first occurring early last week and persisting on and off since then. 

We'll reply to a message, and it'll initially seem like it successfully goes through (it gives us the generic message stating a copy is in our 'sent' folder)... yet no sent copy will exist, and the message still shows as having no reply in our inbox. Had to get back into the habit of automatically copying every message we send and clicking the sent folder afterwards to confirm it went out. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply